Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my name is chris and i am a harleyholic, i frequently find myself going to the harley dealership and not knowing how i got there:stir

·
Registered
638 Posts
hi and welcome....

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
541 Posts
I walked into a Harley dealer to get a t-shirt for this hottie I'm dating, walked out having traded in my Nightster that I bought 5 months prior and only rode for 3,000 miles for a Street Bob. Then, get this, I got transferred to Germany at work. So my Streeb Bob is sitting at the dealer with 5 miles on it waiting for me. The girl is "waiting" too.

I decided, though... bring the Harley or the girl to Europe. Easy answer...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

·
Registered
541 Posts
hello my name is chris and i am a harleyholic, i frequently find myself going to the harley dealership and not knowing how i got there:stir
This, by the way, is common. No known cure except the occasional jerk sales guy. Then you just find yourself at a different dealership even farther away, wondering how you got there. Then you make friends with a guy there, and he takes you back to the shop and you see all the sweet bikes you'll never be able to afford. Then you never leave. Then you become slightly annoying to the staff. In due time, you end up in a minimum security prison sharing a cell with Rod Blago from Illinois (when he gets there). Plus side is, he'll be your bitch because you were the rebel, and he was the pawn. :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts