Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2015 Road Glide. This is my first Harley. Previous bikes, 1800 Goldwing and Star Stratoliner. I was looking at the Ultra Limited but just couldn't get use to the batwing. Seemed like a lot of wind issues, then maybe I was just use to a frame mounted faring. One of my questions is that I want to set up a wired intercom like the ultra has for rider and passenger. From looking through the HD aaccessories book only shows one cord for the rider only to communicate with the stereo system. Not a intercom system between rider and passenger. Can I set this up or not?

·
Registered
601 Posts
You didn't tell the dealer you would pay for the GAP insurance at the end of the month, not be able to pay it, ask us what they could do if you didn't pay and they don't have it in writing, then extend your bars 6 inches, then ask about a stage one download or air cleaner for the bike did you?

·
Registered
43,154 Posts
You didn't tell the dealer you would pay for the GAP insurance at the end of the month, not be able to pay it, ask us what they could do if you didn't pay and they don't have it in writing, then extend your bars 6 inches, then ask about a stage one download or air cleaner for the bike did you?
Nah, he's not from Baaaahstun.

·
Banned
71 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 Road Glide. This is my first Harley. Previous bikes, 1800 Goldwing and Star Stratoliner. I was looking at the Ultra Limited but just couldn't get use to the batwing. Seemed like a lot of wind issues, then maybe I was just use to a frame mounted faring. One of my questions is that I want to set up a wired intercom like the ultra has for rider and passenger. From looking through the HD aaccessories book only shows one cord for the rider only to communicate with the stereo system. Not a intercom system between rider and passenger. Can I set this up or not?
Yes you can. Another member just finished doing that to his roadglide .

There is a thread here that will help you through doing the whole thing .

·
Banned
71 Posts
Here is the thread to read on how it was done .

http://www.harley-davidsonforums.com/forums/electrical/193833-installing-cb-13-road-glide.html

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from central Florida.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts