·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Now why would that surprize you?
Those folks have a right to send little Mikey to a safe school, why should they have to pay anything for that? Isn't that the goverments job to pay for protection for our children?

·
Banned
612 Posts
Showing what they're really made of...they turned out to be the ' not in my backyard ' people . Let their king pay for the security , just like they pay for HIS kids well-being...:thumbsup

Hope they think their tenure as circus monkeys was worth it...:fitz

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Showing what they're really made of...they turned out to be the ' not in my backyard ' people . Let their king pay for the security , just like they pay for HIS kids well-being...:thumbsup

Yep, makes me sick to see how 2-faced these morons are.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,358 Posts
Not surprised at all. Remember, up in that neck of the woods, "government" is expected to pay for everythiing.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Not surprised at all. Remember, up in that neck of the woods, "government" is expected to pay for everythiing.
Judging by my town's demographic, 65% of my town expects the gov't to pay for everything. Working white people are dying out and most are moving away when they grow up, so the ghetto trash population is definitely on the rise around here...Scary fast. The young people move away, the old die out, soon there's no more left. The young are moving away, b/c the majority is destroying our town one section at a time...

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
It always comes back to money.:bluduh

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Judging by my town's demographic, 65% of my town expects the gov't to pay for everything. Working white people are dying out and most are moving away when they grow up, so the ghetto trash population is definitely on the rise around here...Scary fast. The young people move away, the old die out, soon there's no more left. The young are moving away, b/c the majority is destroying our town one section at a time...
That is the case in just about every "economically deprived" neighborhood/town/city everywhere.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment for volunteering to pay extra taxes, but I always used to vote yes for school bonds when I lived in WV. I don't ever recall having the option to vote on one here in Chester. I feel that education for our kids is very important, and worth the extra little bit on local taxes.

·
Noel
8,474 Posts
Now why would that surprize you?
Those folks have a right to send little Mikey to a safe school, why should they have to pay anything for that? Isn't that the goverments job to pay for protection for our children?
The Town of Newtown is "the government", if they do not want to give the funds then, leave the kids to the risks they had the day before the tragic event occurred :think

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts

Amen!

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,105 Posts
This makes perfect sense to me. Spending money on "security" is giving in,

admitting the world is not all pink fluffy ponies, sweetness and love.

Spending money on Security admits evil exists, and might come to visit,

and it can't be denied or ignored, and singing "cumbayah" won't ward it off.

I have this comedy sketch in my mind, vaguely, Achmed the Dead Terrorist, singing "Cumbayah"

"Cumbayah my Lord, I KEEL YOU!" "Cumbayah my Lord, I KEEL YOU!"

·
Banned
447 Posts
Sandy Hook at Newtown has voted to tear the damned building down and rebuild it on the same site.

Why not just knock out a few windows, install some new facades, maybe add/remove a wing and get on with the program. The SITE is not going to all of a sudden change just because they tore down the building.

About the time I think the news can't get any more bizarre some 12 yr. old boy gets arrested for stabbing to death his 8 yr. old sister.

·
Banned
366 Posts
LOL too funny man :bowrofl: nutn funnier than the truth

1 - 16 of 16 Posts