·
Retired citizen
23,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Packers
Vikings
Bears
Lions
All playing games now in the next 5 hours !
I'm lovin' Sunday today !

·
Retired citizen
23,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, bye the way, NFC North rules !
Except the Lions, they're on the other side of the pond. Who left them in anyways ?

·
Retired citizen
23,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I guess we're stuck with the 0-5 Lions now. They Play the Bears today, I'm waiting for that game to start now.

·
Wayward Son
23,288 Posts
Die hard Browns fan here. Believe me, not an easy task.
Especially since they returned to the League.

Follow the Packers some. But true secondary team is the Bengals. Looks like I will be following them into the post season.
Used to like the Patriots but way to much controversy and questions surrounding them anymore.

·
Retired citizen
23,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Die hard Cowboy fan here. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.
Yeah, to bad you lost your main man for the season.
Romo is a Wisconsinite !!!

·
Retired citizen
23,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn ! Lions scored already ! I'm in awe !

·
Retired citizen
23,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any other good NFL games going on right now ? I'm channel surfing in between the commercials.
Okay I found KC and the Vikings.

·
Retired citizen
23,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bears rebound with a field goal ! Bears are struggling against the Lions ???
Halfta say Cutler is looking sharp so far today. Bears are going to win .... just a slow start so far.

·
Retired citizen
23,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now the Bears are stepping up but a big Lions intersept now.
Dang the Lions/Bears game is getting good ! I'me in awe !

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,355 Posts
Watching Peyton against the Brownies. Not looking like Peyton will be playing next season. I think this is going to be it, and not sure he is going to make it all the way this year.
And did y'all happen to see my Saints whup them Dirty Birds Thursday????!!!!!???

Reactions: buckanear007

·
Registered
249 Posts
Colts season ticket holder since 84. Getting ready to go to the game to play the PATS, all the experts say blowout, I say maybe.
Tom Brady Sr said he hopes his Son throws up 60 pts against us tonight. Oliver Luck just tweeted he hopes his son throw 61pts.
No matter what happens tonight I still have to get up and go to work tomorrow . But love to go to the game.
You want to watch football watch it on TV. you want to experience football go to the game..
Always like it when we play the superpowers. Pats and the Steelers because most of the time it always a good game because if they beat us their heroes if they lose, theirs zeros and were just the Colts.
GO COLTS

·
Retired citizen
23,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lions got their 1st win !!!

·
American
26,707 Posts
Colts season ticket holder since 84. Getting ready to go to the game to play the PATS, all the experts say blowout, I say maybe.
Tom Brady Sr said he hopes his Son throws up 60 pts against us tonight. Oliver Luck just tweeted he hopes his son throw 61pts.
No matter what happens tonight I still have to get up and go to work tomorrow . But love to go to the game.
You want to watch football watch it on TV. you want to experience football go to the game..
Always like it when we play the superpowers. Pats and the Steelers because most of the time it always a good game because if they beat us their heroes if they lose, theirs zeros and were just the Colts.
GO COLTS
Have a good time Rev, will be watching from my recliner. Was downtown earlier today and it amazed me how many Pats jerseys were walking around.

·
American
26,707 Posts
Watching Peyton against the Brownies. Not looking like Peyton will be playing next season. I think this is going to be it, and not sure he is going to make it all the way this year.
And did y'all happen to see my Saints whup them Dirty Birds Thursday????!!!!!???
He really needs to hang it up, just hope he retires a Colt!

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,666 Posts
Bears fan here:smile gotta take the good with the bad. I guess

Peyton...... sports guy was just talking about him not getting through the rest of this season.

·
Wayward Son
23,288 Posts
Peyton...... sports guy was just talking about him not getting through the rest of this season.
He sure is not the Peyton of old. Some passes today were dying ducks coming out of his hand.
But you can not argue the fact they are 6 & 0.
Defense is solid.
But is that enough to win an Super Bowel when facing a balanced team?

1 - 20 of 2681 Posts