·
Retired citizen
23,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,644
Are the Bucs now contenders ?

·
American
26,752 Posts
I see the Packers drafted a QB, Rogers days may be numbered in GB!

Reactions: SCHMIDTY

·
Retired citizen
23,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,646
Well Rodgers has been in GB for like 15 years, drafted to backup up for the infamous Bret (the threat) Favre. Dude is 36 so is getting close to the end. He might end up like Tony Romo and his injuries ending his FB career.
We'll see how much play time Love gets.

·
Retired citizen
23,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,647
R.I.P. Don Shula ! Winningest NFL coach and the only one with a perfect season.

Reactions: candyman1340

·
American
26,752 Posts
RIP Mr Shula

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Drew Brees yesterday said he can't agree with some one disrespecting the flag. Today he apologized saying he "completely missed the mark" on current issues in the United States and that it "breaks my heart to know the pain I have caused."

Can you hear that, a wooshing kinda sound. That my friends is any respect I have had or will have for the man going right down the toilet. Way to stand up for your convictions, you spineless sniveling sell-out.

·
American
26,752 Posts
Definitely lost some respect for Drew Brees. He caved, never thought he would.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,686 Posts
Have not watched or supported the NFL since everyone failed to cuff crap on shittdick in the back of the head.

Hope they go bankrupt.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Asylum Inmate
11,686 Posts
Bret Farve should have his asss throughly beaten ....!

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

Reactions: jpassh2o

·
American
26,752 Posts
Bret Farve should have his asss throughly beaten ....!

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk
Could not agree more!

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
NFL will Play Black National Anthem Before Each Week 1 Game This Fall — Will Honor Victims of Police Brutality with Helmet Decals

·
Retired citizen
23,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,658
And that there is some bullshit. Just like the Redskins are being pushed to change their team name too !
Everybody's feelings are hurt about something, waa-waa weenies !
Indians don't wanna be called Indians anymore, Negros don't wanna be called the N word but they themselves can, Asians don't wanna be called Yellow, and the Confederate battle flag is now banned as are all the Confederate statues around the country.
And then there's the RACIST ! Me. I was raised racist, kinda.

OK I could sure turn this into a big story but this is the end of this rant. This is the NFL thread !!!

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
And that there is some bullshit. Just like the Redskins are being pushed to change their team name too !
Everybody's feelings are hurt about something, waa-waa weenies !
Indians don't wanna be called Indians anymore, Negros don't wanna be called the N word but they themselves can, Asians don't wanna be called Yellow, and the Confederate battle flag is now banned as are all the Confederate statues around the country.
And then there's the RACIST ! Me. I was raised racist, kinda.

OK I could sure turn this into a big story but this is the end of this rant. This is the NFL thread !!!
I think the season will make it to week 3 before the games stop due to a strike by the black players , shaking down the league for more money , fewer games , and Goodell's job.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
NFL will Play Black National Anthem Before Each Week 1 Game This Fall — Will Honor Victims of Police Brutality with Helmet Decals

Genius! That will fix everything!

2641 - 2660 of 2685 Posts