Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we're finally starting to see a little sunshine here in TX.... I get home around 4:30 from work and was riding by 5. Met my buddy up at our wattering hole and we headed to Readneck Heaven for...... What else???
Then rode out to the Oasis at the lake where we met another friend. The three of us sat at the bar until around 10ish just having the best time cutting up.

Great evening.....Really ready for some more of these...

·
Administrator
13,238 Posts
Let me know. The Oasis is pretty cool. I go that way as a jumping off point for a lot of rides. Keep going past over the lake until 67 and then head in some direction to be determined by that day's whim.

RNH will get me in trouble with the wife. My daughter has friends that work there and know me. :(

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Good stuff, Fish. I ride to work and back everyday, all winter long. When it is really bad weather--that's it. Straight to work, straight home. But yesterday, when I got off and it was sunny and 70 degrees--I rode till about 10:30 last night. Not too many stops, just a lot of rolling along. Cruising small town streets, bustin' open highways, just a big lap of Central Arkansas.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DAMMIT MAN. we met at Jacks. I sat there and told my buddy, "you know, I've met a guy of the forums from GP and he said he just lives a mile or two from here and has never been in" ......

I was thinkin about ya.

You gotta PM me your email or #. It's usually a wednesday night thang for us. Usually wind up at the Oasis, but I like riding so hopping around to a few places first is good for us. Home by 10 or earlier cuz us old folk gotta get our beauty sleep and 5:30 comes awful early.

IF you follow out to 67 like you said and go right, which I think is southwesterly(??) there is actually another place called the Oasis.... We talked about heading that way but didnt...

I had to hear it a bit from my OL also about going to RNH... LOL told her get over it, i wasnt trying to pick up some teenager.... My buddy is single so go figure.
I do think they have one of the best views at a urinal I've had in a while.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Heading out through the National Forest this weekend. Should be in the 70's down here.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That should be a nice one TMikeX!

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
It usually is. You just have to watch out for the bicycles on the road.

·
Administrator
13,238 Posts
Be careful Mike. My favorite, 1725 is under construction. Dirt, single lane. (according to my dad)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts