30,420 Posts
One of our favorite areas to ride.

Reactions: scott7d

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One of our favorite areas to ride.
I'm thankful to have a lot of nice roads and places to visit so close to my house. I grew up in Brown County and do a lot of riding there, too. Until last year, I didn't realize how many nice roads there were east out towards the Rising Sun area.

We should try to link up and do some riding sometime!

·
American
30,420 Posts
I'm thankful to have a lot of nice roads and places to visit so close to my house. I grew up in Brown County and do a lot of riding there, too. Until last year, I didn't realize how many nice roads there were east out towards the Rising Sun area.

We should try to link up and do some riding sometime!
Sounds good. We like SE Indiana. Madison is a great destination.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sounds good. We like SE Indiana. Madison is a great destination.
When it warms up, I’ve got a Madison “loop” on my list. Going to head out to Versailles on 50 from Cinci, then down to Madison, and North along the river road to bring it home. Maybe stop off for a few games of chance along the way.

·
American
30,420 Posts
When it warms up, I’ve got a Madison “loop” on my list. Going to head out to Versailles on 50 from Cinci, then down to Madison, and North along the river road to bring it home. Maybe stop off for a few games of chance along the way.
Excellent route. Beautiful country right there!

Reactions: siriusblue

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are a handful of nice roads in that area, but 62 and 262 are a couple of my favorites.

Ecoregion Map World Line Font

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks - I might try out 62 as it gets me to the same place, and is definitely not a straight line!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts