Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I dont know
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LAst week the temps were hovering around freezing. Yesterday we had severe weather. Today it was clear and into the mid-70s.

The misses jumped on her SG and I took out the new Ultra for a spin. We put about 100 miles on some nice backroads, no traffic, easy ride.

Days like today are why we own bikes.

·
South GA *******
3,898 Posts
We still had rain just about all day down here. Matter of fact its still raining here now. I can't wait for a good day to ride! Maybe over Thanksgiving I will get a chance.

·
Registered
322 Posts
No just a dumb Yankee. If I could talk my wife into moving I would be gone. I would put a snow shovel on my roof an the first person that would asked what that was that's where I want to live. :):)

·
I dont know
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are planning on a trip this week down A1A to Daytona or down to Panama City if the east coast weather doesn't cooperate.

Either way they are both nice rides.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah it was a good day here yesterday, near 80. Had a nice ride into work then got home and took the wife out on a ride. Hoping that it won't be the last one for the season.

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
Good weather yesterday in the Capital City. I got in 219 miles and enjoyed every one of them. I don't think we will have too many more 75° days this year.

·
I dont know
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mid 60s here, clear skies, we went for a nice 3 hour ride on back roads. Love the new 14 Ultra, I have found a few issues with the navigation that Im not thrilled with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts