Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an '09 Nightster a week ago, and put forward controls on it. I have about 400 miles clocked, and the seat is killing me. I was hoping it would break in. I get about 30-35 miles and my ass goes numb. Also, I am about 6'. The bike is comfotable with the forward controls, but I think a seat that sits back about an inch or two would suit me better. Has anyone got any experience with aftermarket or genuine HD seats? I prefer to keep the solo seat look. Thanks.

·
castin metal
11 Posts
reading all the posts in here n seeing the pictures ive decided to go with the mustang. my dad has one on his dyna n it is very comfy. i would recamend this seat.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey Traveller,

Which seat do you have exactly?? I would like to look into getting another solo seat for my 08 Nightster.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have the Vintage Solo, and I love it! I rode yesterday for 2 1/2 hours around Lake Murray without stopping, and was perfectly comfortable the whole time!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was checking out the web site you linked to in an earlier post and was looking at the seats and was wondering which solo seat was best cause there is alot of em!!'

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been wanting to get the Mustang Solo for my nightster, but I would like to see photos of other bikes with it before buying one. I am new to this forum. How can I view the photos?

·
Registered
48 Posts
have had my bike for over a year know and kept struggling on which seat to get...

I wanted the corbin, but $500 just seems crazy for the classic solo
and everyone here seems to love the mustang, so I just placed my order for a Mustang Tripper Solo for $230 shipped.

It seems to be a quality seat at a more reasonable price.

I am really looking forward to exposing more of my beautiful rear fender

·
Banned
140 Posts
I put the Mustang Wide Vintage on my '10 Nightster.

I don't have any really good pix of it. If you want, I can go snap a few more while we have daylight left.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts