Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to go the similar route of the nightster.started before it came out. anybody know where one can get fork boots like those on the nightster?:ride

·
COB
1,984 Posts
trying to go the similar route of the nightster.started before it came out. anybody know where one can get fork boots like those on the nightster?:ride
You can probably get an set for an old Honda CL-350. If not you can find them in a lot of dirt bike accessory suppliers lines.

That is a cool looking bike, isn't it?

·
Registered
42,903 Posts
If not going thru your local dealer, you can also try a 4x4 shop. They should be able to order you some that would fit.

·
Registered
42,903 Posts
Hmm, Sportsters had fork boots long before the 74 honduh. From the very first Sportster in 1957 up until 1968, they all had them.

·
BatRod
502 Posts
Just wait a couple of weeks. Someone with a Nightster will have them for sale (I think they are silly). But the Nightster is a cool bike.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Just wait a couple of weeks. Someone with a Nightster will have them for sale (I think they are silly). But the Nightster is a cool bike.
Dan,
I finally sat ona Nightster the other day at the Carrollton shop! They are nice bikes....I think those fork boots are silly too. BUT, the Carrollton shop always upgrades the Sporty's pipes, so they had some nice Vance & Hines...and the bike sounded pretty nice started up!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Finally seen on in person on Tuesday night at Thunder Creek HD in Chattanooga when the RFTW came though...(I went up there to see old friends and to pick up my DVD from last year's ride). It looks even better in person. :)

·
Registered
42,903 Posts
I'd like to see the olive/black one in person. From the pics, that one is my fav.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I didn't know what to think about them either....but i just cant get myself to take them off.....guess they have grown on me,and maybe help the fork seals last a little longer.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I didn't know what to think about them either....but i just cant get myself to take them off.....guess they have grown on me,and maybe help the fork seals last a little longer.
Hey one mans garbage is another mans gold.

I like the look and they are very functional. I've been meaning to try them on my bike for a test spin.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts