Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from very northern NJ bordering upstate NY. Some great riding up here in the Hudson Valley area

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome from CT. Great riding in Litchfield County into MA, NY, & Northern New England. Ride safe!

·
Registered
11,038 Posts
Why yes it is, Stoney Point, Bear Mountain, West Point.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hi it’s been awhile since I’ve been on. The Hudson Valley is not really upstate NY. There is actually about five hours more of a drive to get up to upstate. If you like the Hudson valley you should really ride up too the Blue Mountain Lake area. There are some really nice roads and some beautiful country up there. I used to live in the Hidden Valley but left for warmer weather of the Carolina’s SC to be exact. You really need to go riding up there.

·
Registered
11,038 Posts
Growing up in NYC the Hudson Valley is upstate.😎 (y) Lot of Revolutionary War monuments in area.

·
old scoot coot
2,886 Posts
Hi it’s been awhile since I’ve been on. The Hudson Valley is not really upstate NY. There is actually about five hours more of a drive to get up to upstate. If you like the Hudson valley you should really ride up too the Blue Mountain Lake area. There are some really nice roads and some beautiful country up there. I used to live in the Hidden Valley but left for warmer weather of the Carolina’s SC to be exact. You really need to go riding up there.
hey ziggy. you doing ok after all those sugeries? did hey get you out of the pain amigo? i met you at collision when it was still in eureka springs. we are having a reunion there every year, same time as it used to be. first weekend in june. are you riding again? let us know how you are doing. i hope you can make the reunion, it would be good to see ya again. 🤠

1 - 9 of 9 Posts