Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a total nightmare on this. I have took it to the shop 2 times now. 1st trip said it was my rear injector . So we replaced it . It ran good for 1 day then right back to back firing real bad sounds like running on one cylinder. Took it back he said it was the fuel pump not getting enough fuel . So replaced the fuel pump. Well that didn't do shit . When I rode it home it showed on my fp3 code b2112 b2113 p2300 p2303. I checked the coil had 5 ohms and to the plug wire it was 12ohms i replaced the plugs today still doing same thing. Please help

·
Retired citizen
23,104 Posts
Now why don't ya tell us what kind of bike we're discussing here. How many miles ? Any modifications ?
Disconnect the fp3 and run the bike to verify it's not the cause.
Did the shop test the fuel pump pressure before replacing the pump ? That's the normal procedure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am having a total nightmare on this. I have took it to the shop 2 times now. 1st trip said it was my rear injector . So we replaced it . It ran good for 1 day then right back to back firing real bad sounds like running on one cylinder. Took it back he said it was the fuel pump not getting enough fuel . So replaced the fuel pump. Well that didn't do shit . When I rode it home it showed on my fp3 code b2112 b2113 p2300 p2303. I checked the coil had 5 ohms and to the plug wire it was 12ohms i replaced the plugs today still doing same thing. Please help
Now why don't ya tell us what kind of bike we're discussing here. How many miles ? Any modifications ?
Disconnect the fp3 and run the bike to verify it's not the cause.
Did the shop test the fuel pump pressure before replacing the pump ? That's the normal procedure.
Sorry new at this . Its on a 2013 breakout 16k miles. Yes they tested it they said . They also replaced the coil and the rear injector. I replaced the plug wires and plugs . Rear cylinder still missing and backfiring

·
Retired citizen
23,104 Posts
Like said, diss the fp3 to see if the symptom clears up. Get things back to close as stock as possible to do diagnostics. AC and exhaust is OK, the engine will still run close to normal if the fp3 is the problem.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,626 Posts
Fp3 is always the problem on shittt that makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts