Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No power to the radio on my 2011 ultra classic. After washing this happened. Put the bike in the sun for the day and tried a little compressed air lightly and still nothing. Checked all fuses all good. Can’t get any codes to come up. With trying the two buttons push while turning ignition still nothing.

·
Just Ride
3,312 Posts
With run stop switch on stop, push the odometer button while turning on bike. Codes will show up on odometer

·
Retired citizen
23,494 Posts
Not knowing how the OP checked all fuses I suggest testing the fuses with a test light or voltmeter, two test points on the end of each fuse. With the ignition on and kill switch on run every fuse should light the tester or show battery volts at each test point.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not knowing how the OP checked all fuses I suggest testing the fuses with a test light or voltmeter, two test points on the end of each fuse. With the ignition on and kill switch on run every fuse should light the tester or show battery volts at each test point.
Should I just replace the unit

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Should I just replace the unit
No power to the radio ------ do you mean there is no battery power at the radio or that the radio won't power up? It would be a shame to replace or send the radio out for repair only to find out it was something simple.

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No power to the radio ------ do you mean there is no battery power at the radio or that the radio won't power up? It would be a shame to replace or send the radio out for repair only to find out it was something simple.
Battery is good fuses are good stock radio just died. After checking everything I decided to buy a Jensen Bluetooth 200 watt upgrade.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Did it solve the issue? if yes in future be more careful when washing your pride and joy , dont just splash the water or your cash
Battery is good fuses are good stock radio just died. After checking everything I decided to buy a Jensen Bluetooth 200 watt upgrade.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts