Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ...
On my forth HD, just swapped my BMW R1200GSA for a 2010 Electra Glide. :smile
Popped in to see if there was any info on the exhaust valve thingy, (mine squeaks when opening and closing), and liked what I saw.
Hope to make a contribution along the way :wink

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
Welcome to the group. My grandfather was born in London. There's a picture of him on an early bike (1915?) in my images files that you can see if you click on the 15 under my icon. Yesterday would have been his 119th birthday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the group. My grandfather was born in London. There's a picture of him on an early bike (1915?) in my images files that you can see if you click on the 15 under my icon. Yesterday would have been his 119th birthday.
Great photo .. :smile
Do you have relatives over here?

·
American
28,712 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
Great photo .. :smile
Do you have relatives over here?
Not that I know of.

I had a friend that was head of Linguistics at U Edinburg who later moved to South Africa and has since retired.

That's about as close as I can get.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
luv the low country
20,338 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
old scoot coot
4,885 Posts
hey smudge, welcome from s. e. kansas. congrats on your new scoot. you will love riding harleys. i used to crop dust with a brit named steve hollingsworgth. hell of a guy. was killed in africa a few years back, ill miss him. you will find much information about moco on this forum. many very knowledgeable folks, good advice all busting good fun. harley ho! tommy

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from central Florida.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Another big thankyou for the welcome everybody :smile gives one a warm feeling :laughing:laughing

I have looking at the meets that you guys put together, not jealous at all, no, not me :wink
Crop Dust, Tommytailspin, I assume that is what we would call crop spraying :grin .. heart felt condolences for your loss of a good mate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts