Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just hooked up with this forum and thought I'd say Hey to everyone. Winter blues have set in and I am bored to death..
Nothing like reading about everyone in the warmer climates still riding their scoots.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Nothing like reading about everyone in the warmer climates still riding their scoots.
Seems them damn Texans and Floridians love doing that this time of year.....:D

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Winter in the north builds character and keeps out the riffraff, LOL

Yeah.... right...

:) Welcome!!!!

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome I think we're all starting to get a lttle bored just read some of the post's, silly time. I hope we make it till spring. I just started riding and I can't remember what I did last yr. to keep busy. :coockoo

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
'frozen noobies' - I HATE it when that happens!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. From central Pa and it is fricken cold right now....calling for single digits tomorrow.:mad:

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Thanks all. From central Pa and it is fricken cold right now....calling for single digits tomorrow.:mad:
Yeah....I live in on the outskirts of the Poconos. It's supposed to be 0* friday night, into saturday morning, here.

I watched the weather and it's supposed to be -14* in Fargo ND.

0* almost seems downright toasty compared to that.............

·
Shovelhead
391 Posts
Welcome 08vblksg, I'm from southwest Pa and it's getting down to
-4 tonight with a balmy 5 above forcasted for tomorrow. Enjoy that streetglide:thumb

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just hooked up with this forum and thought I'd say Hey to everyone. Winter blues have set in and I am bored to death..
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

If you got cabin fever come on down to Central Texas. Winter is only 7 day's long. Temps this morning on my ride to work was 39 degrees. We get 362 1/2 day's of riding...... Sorry had to rub it in..:woo

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome... by the looks of your avatar you gotta be related to Paul Sr.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its like 4 degrees today in Northwest NJ, I am hating the cold weather more than ever.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts