Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and basically looking for info related to my bike and perhaps other riders in my area. I am a fairly recent transplant from California to the Philadelphia, PA area. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 11 years old and been riding street bikes since I was 18. I am now on my 14th bike which happens to be a 2008 Rocker C. I love my bike and have bonded with it like no other. It will be a keeper for sure even if I by other bikes. Just wanted to say "Howdy" and check out the threads and photos.

thanks,
Sarah

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello and welcome to Pa. and the forum! I am over near Pittsburgh. I am just the opposite of you, live here but most of my work is in Cali....

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire, Sarah. Lived in the Bay area and moved to the East Coast.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Welcome from Western New York!! We require pics around here!! :laugh

·
Super Moderator
4,345 Posts
Greetings from Virginia. I always did like the Rocker. Look forward to some bike pics.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Welcome from Houston.

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everybody. I have photos, is it best to put them in an album or within a thread?

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Thanks everybody. I have photos, is it best to put them in an album or within a thread?

In the thread is easier on the challenged. :)

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SEOklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts