Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself, getting my new Street Glide tomorrow the color is pewter pearl, sold my 03 RK Classic and thought i would try something different (the radio is a plus). I really like the way the street glide looks the 180 back tire is awesome.... seems like i got a pretty good deal let me know what yall think 20,500 out the door 250 miles on it, already has been lowered, SE pipes pasenger back rest, luggage rack , and some other chrome.... i am putting a chrome front end, highway pegs,passenger floor boards to match the drivers, six inch windshield and a few other goodies on it dealer only charging me for price of goodies no labor so will end up with a price of 21,400

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Sounds great. Welcome to the forum, and be sure to post some pictures when you get it.

(I wish I had a dealer that wasn't such a bunch of money grubbing sums of b.... - oh, sorry, well you get the idea ):D

·
Old Member
2,896 Posts
Welcome and sounds like you got a real good deal. I went from an 05 RK to an 09 FLHX and found the 09 an incredible better ride.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
StreetGlider...I'm new to the site too...just traded up from an 07 Night Train to a 09 Street Glide and loving it. Where are you at in NC??? I'm around New Bern/Cherry Point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts