Discussion Starter #1
I currently reside in Mooresville, NC

Born and raised in Charlotte, NC

·
Registered
14 Posts
Stayin in Kannapolis NC
Born in Mississippi
Stupid parents moved to NJ and I had to go only 9 years old. Finaly got back to my roots.
Nas3car

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stayin in Kannapolis NC
Born in Mississippi
Stupid parents moved to NJ and I had to go only 9 years old. Finaly got back to my roots.
Nas3car
Shouldn't be much longer and your old NJ neighbors will be relocating down here. Seems like here in Mooresville there's not many natives left. There all from up north.

·
Tire Killer
99 Posts
Boston for 25 years. Wilmington,NC for the rest of my life!
I tell all the locals that I wasent born hear, but got here as soon as I could.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm in Ahoskie, NC. It's a small town just south of the Virginia border in the northeast corner not too far from the outer banks. If you ever find out you only have a year to live, be sure and move here because every day feels like an eternity. Enough said?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello Brad. I've spent a lot of time in your area. Sunburst Campground on HWY 215 and a lot of time in the Middle Prong Wilderness Area both hunting and just hiking/backpacking.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Born in Pfafftown, livin' in King for the past 15 years. I spent 6 years in the Dayton OH area and buddy, was I glad to get back. The people were alright but it sure was cold in the winter.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jacksonville, NC

I have lived in Jacksonville NC for 39 years. It is better known as Actionville because there is nothing to do. Living so close to the coast is the only way I have kept my sanity. I am always ready to meet new people and make new friends, so let me know if you are in the area and we'll get together for a ride and some HOOTERS!:thumb

·
Nitrous Rules
31 Posts
Kernersville NC

I'm located in K-ville NC. Seems to be several of us around this area.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have lived in Jacksonville NC for 39 years. It is better known as Actionville because there is nothing to do. Living so close to the coast is the only way I have kept my sanity. I am always ready to meet new people and make new friends, so let me know if you are in the area and we'll get together for a ride and some HOOTERS!:thumb
My family is there. My mom and dad are both harley owners. They live out in sneads ferry. My grandparents are in j-ville. My grandfather had his own home repair business for years, he's recently retired and my parents are fairly well known out around topsail and sneads ferry. :) mroleg and I are down there about once every 6 weeks.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts