Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1016 Posts

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok boys it's been awhile since we've gotten together at the QS&L so I thought we could plan another meet n greet. Hopefully the groundhog is dead and it's going to start warming up on us! Pipe and Roy let me know if you guys wanna try a new place or if we should stay with old faithful? Look forward to seeing you guys soon and meeting some new brothers!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't seen ya in awhile Craig! It'd b good to cya around!

·
Super Moderator
12,673 Posts
I'm in. Name the date, place and time.

QS&L works for me.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Roy are they still doing bike nites?

·
Super Moderator
12,673 Posts
Not sure. It's supposed to rain Wednesday, but that is a ways off.

Went to Lockharts BBQ on 15th in downtown Plano today. Meat candy. Not cheap, but best you have ever tasted.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are strong words! Gonna have to check this place out.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Yea...that what I was thinking...sounds good....but is it possible to be better than Coopers in Llano...Coopers might not be the BEST but it's just different?

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Subscribed....

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Craig/Roy we may have to have an honest test and ride to both to try em out lol!

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Maybe I can talk KD into making a run...

--

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh I think it shouldn't b to much of a problem silverback, he's run with us hooligans before!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,673 Posts
Might want to give it a little time for the newness to wear off. Parking was tough and we waited in line for an hour.

Hadn't been llano or coopers yet.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Craig/Roy we may have to have an honest test and ride to both to try em out lol!
Coopers in Llano is voted the best BBQ in Texas by everything that has a vote and has for years and years...it's good stuff,it's different than what we get here in N.Texas..its not smoked with wood like they do here..it cooked with the coals from the wood...kinda hard to explain....but some damn good stuff...be prepaired to wait in a LONG line though...

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Coopers in Llano is voted the best BBQ in Texas by everything that has a vote and has for years and years...it's good stuff,it's different than what we get here in N.Texas..its not smoked with wood like they do here..it cooked with the coals from the wood...kinda hard to explain....but some damn good stuff...be prepaired to wait in a LONG line though...
Worth it. Every minute of it.

It may be that the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,273 Posts
Maybe I can talk KD into making a run...

--
As soon as things settle down around here, Dave, (which hopefully will be in another week or so), I'll be ready to make a run up there, and I go through BR on the way. It'll be good to see the Texas gang once again.

·
Super Moderator
12,673 Posts

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Now I'am getting hungry....Didn't know they had one on Ft.Worth....the ride back would be miserable..last time I went I ate so I thought I was going to..:bigbarf

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 1016 Posts