Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent 10 of the last 11 years in Murfreesboro, TN. The last year (well, just over a year and a half now) in Meridianville, AL (graduated MTSU moved here for new job).

Anyways, I ride a lot and am always willing to meet a new friendly face and go for a ride. I do not ride a HD, so hope that doesn't matter to you, it doesn't to me. I still ride to Murfreesboro, TN a lot and often have Saturday early afternoons available for a quick 2-3 hour ride before heading back home. Would love to meet up with anybody for a quick ride (especially if it heads towads Shelbyville, Manchester, or Lynchburg area to make my return trip home even easier).

I also like to race. :D But have taken that love (mostly) to the dragstrip in Huntsville. Granted, with my 800, I'm slower than 99% of the folks that show up at the dragstrip, but there is this kid on a 4-wheeler I get to beat from time to time. Btw, don't laugh. At the dragstrip in Nashville, a couple of young Cuban guys showed up on a souped-up Yamaha Banshee with street slicks that could run faster than a 6.5s 1/8 mile. :eek:

Anyways, thought I'd say hey, and if you're in the area and want to ride, give me a shout.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
wildwolf... A big welcome. FWIW, I'm bike make agnostic. Enjoy em all. Passed through Fayetteville, TN not long ago on a cruise east. Perhaps you know where it is at. Enjoyed southern TN very much.

Good to have you here.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sfarson, yes, I know where Fayetteville, TN is, I go through there nearly weekly on my ride to Murfreesboro. :)

There are some good roads in southern TN, but there are some GREAT roads in northern GA/western TN/eastern NC.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!! :) :dance

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
Welcome from Mooresville, NC