Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My turn to start this one. I feel so "special." But not in a tingly, short bus way...:p

West Linn (Portland), Oregon
2006 FLHX (among others)

·
70's Drag racer
43 Posts
I'll throw my hand up for this registry. I'm a professional driver and run throughout the west. Got a steady overnight load out of Clackamas OR to Phoenix AZ area I do at least once a week. Thinkin about an occasional drag down at Woodburn this year.:ride

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey there. I live in the Tacoma Area. Have a 2007 883C. My First bike. Until I got this bike I'd never ridden before except as a passenger. I'm having WAY too much fun with this.

·
70's Drag racer
43 Posts
I'm trying to get some people to ride down to The Junction's bike night on 5-29-08. The bar is off I-5 in Centralia, WA and I thought we could meet up at the Ram Brewery at the Lacey WA HD dealer for the ride down (about 40mi from there?) Ain't never been there myself but sounds like fun and should be good for a forum meet and greet. I'll be rideing out of South Prarie WA myself. PM or Post contact info if your interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Transplanted in Portland

Just picked up an 08 FLHTC a few weeks ago. My first Harley and I'm loving every bit of it! Oh, I'm in Portland, OR.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i'm a guy in gig harbor. cross gallopin' gertie sometime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts