Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told to come here and tell yall about myself.

Like it says I ride. All year as long as there is no ice on the road or lightning, I ride. I do not own a single harley tshirt, pair of boots, doorag, patch. I do my own wrenching and only thing I buy from Harley is Formula+ and the proper 30 micron oil filter because them parts truely are the best for the application. I ride with crotch rockets or star cruisers, I just ride and wave at anyone on two wheels, even scooters.

My best advice I have for anyone who lives in NC that wants to clean all that nasty pollen of the bike every spring. Go ride in a rain storm that will follow the next month after the pollen explosion.

If you ride a geezer glide no worries, I pass you guys so fast you never get a chance to see the 883 badge on my ham can.

You wont see my bike in a parking lot much when I go to a raly or a show or a ride. Im busy burning up tires. Infact I got another set of Shinkos in. Way better than Dunlops at half the price and last just as long on my girls bike.

Oh and I hate E10 as much as my bike does.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,008 Posts
Hi Boris. Good to see you here. Welcome aboard from the Mississippi South Coast.
Good that you ride...don't care what...2 wheels is good,
but from my experience with crotch rockets in NC, and especially on the Dragon and similar roads, be advised: I ride armed.:know

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Boris. Good to see you here. Welcome aboard from the Mississippi South Coast.
Good that you ride...don't care what...2 wheels is good,
but from my experience with crotch rockets in NC, and especially on the Dragon and similar roads, be advised: I ride armed.:know
Me too.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,048 Posts
images.jpg

Don't we all?

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Welcome, you sound like one bad ass mofo!:think

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I'm not taking a shot at you Boris, but your intro reminded me a little of a movie saw many, many years ago:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts