Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this Forum in October but never did do an intro and I`d guess there`s no better time than now.
Born and raised in Eastern Montana and big city traffic scares the crap outa Me.
Love to ride My Harleys but do`nt get a lot of A$$ time on em due to an injury.It will get better.
Spent 31 years as a hevy Mechanic for the M.D.O.T.So wrenchin comes kinda easy and natural.
Sometimes I wo`nt shut up and other times I would`nt say crap if My pants were full of the stuff.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Hey I know you man.

That big city traffic does hone ones skills in a hurry but it's all what your used to. I have no choice most times anyway. I bet if you did it a few times you would get used to it. The payback for living in a crowded area is that it's crowded for a reason. I would love to visit your state one of these days. From what I've seen it is a place worth visiting.

Oh and welcome!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

I used to live north of you. Sydney & Fairview Mt. That was back in the late 70's early 80's.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
The big city bites. I can't wait until I'm done with it for good. I had a 'taste' of Montana a couple years ago and can't wait to get back for more. Enjoy!

(and welcome - ;))

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You Everyone.
had to make an unexpected trip to another big city,Seattle.NOOOO I did`nt drive in the congested areas but did cover a lot of miles in the rurals.LOL
Ice fishin`s been slow this year and have only got to make it out once.
I was in the Sidney,Fairview area a lot during the earlier part of the 70s as a tobacco,candy etc.salesperson and made a lot of friends there.One friend had a 48 or so chevy pickup with a vette 6 cyl and a clifford 4 BBL manifold.13`s in the quarter.Did a lot of beer drinkin and cruisin back then.
If any of You makes it into this area drop Me a PM before You get here and I`ll make room for You.
Stopped at Big Sky to visit My friends dad and made a deal on a 67 shovel pan and He will email Me some pics. which I will post a bit later.It is disasembled and will take some work but I will get into the details with the pics after they get here.
Thanks all
Martin

·
Banned
655 Posts
MrMarty - welcome to the forum. It is really a great place. Nice to meet you and welcome from Missouri. Trouble maker..................LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts