Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading there in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom or tips for my journey. The Cabot Trail is of course on the menu already. Thanks!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last chance. I'm setting out on my journey Monday. I got it pretty well covered but I'm always open to suggestions or advice. Happy riding everyone, this is the time of year to enjoy a ride to work or half way around the globe!

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Ed, that is one of the places I wish I had wisdom to share about. Have a wonderful time and keep the shiny side up! We look forward to your ride report!!!!

·
Registered
5,675 Posts

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Words of wisdom......?

1.) Don't take any wooden nickles.

2.) If you feel like you need to fart right after eating Chili, question it. Failure of your air/shit separator on a motorcycle is catastrophic.

3.) Don't drink the water. (or is that Mexico......)

4.) Technically, you have the right of way, when it comes to Moose on the roadway. No matter what your wife/girlfriend says to you at home, in this case SIZE MATTERS. Avoid them...

5.) Black flies. Worse than horseflies. Don't wear cologne. Don't leave your zipper down....

6.) Hookers: Large women weighing 255lbs, wearing red flannel and Timberland boots aren't what you want. Go into town and shop around. Unless you like being swung around a Motel-6 Hotel room like a broad-blade axe......

There you have it. Nova Scotia in a nut shell..........:ride Ride safe, take pics.

Hey thanks for the words of wisdom. I didnt find any of that in the travelers guide! :rofl:

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greetings from the upper regions of the earth. Posting on the iPhone in remote Nova Scotia.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I made it back in one piece after 2300 miles. Ride report to follow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts