Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2019 Freewheeler, Bandera, Texas
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The November Monthly Mileage Challenge is now open. Weather is turning cold for most, so who is going to brave the elements? Want to join, simple, post a picture of your odometer at the beginning of the month and one at the end. Ending mileage will be due no later than midnight of the last day on month. If you own more than one bike then total miles on all count (only your miles count, not other rider miles), just have to submit beginning and ending readings for all bikes. We will do this every month so riders with limited riding weather during winter will have a chance during the summer.

Font Parallel Number Pattern Screenshot

· Registered
2020 CVO Road Glide
202 Posts
My wife and I left for a trip this afternoon. Between packing and all the holiday craziness, I spaced on getting an odometer photo until I saw 2fish post. We won’t be back until the 9th so I will just post my final odometer reading over in the 2022 Mileage Challenge thread before dropping the beast off for a looooooooong overdue 50k service. It’s a wonder this bike hasn’t fallen apart on me :LOL: Everything internally is how it was from the factory.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and able to sneak in a few miles at least!

· Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just updated spreadsheet. With today being wife's birthday might be a little slower than normal getting updates done. Gotta make the better half happy.

· Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll check back in a few to see if anyone else posts. @Boog, think you posted in wrong thread, but I saw it and updated the spreadsheet.

· Try'n to behave
6,779 Posts
Took the pic this morning.

Speedometer Motor vehicle Gauge Measuring instrument Odometer

Privilege rolls on!

· Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just updated spreadsheet on first post. Think @1/2 Ton and @scott7d are the only ones missing. I know Half Ton has been sick, hopefully feeling better, and Scott is out of town.

· Registered
2020 CVO Road Glide
202 Posts
My sister dropped in to feed the cats and I explained where the ignition switch was. She sent me an odometer photo. I realize this is late per the rules so no problem if I'm DQ'd for the month. All in fun 😊

Watch Speedometer Automotive tire Light Motorcycle

· Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My sister dropped in to feed the cats and I explained where the ignition switch was. She sent me an odometer photo. I realize this is late per the rules so no problem if I'm DQ'd for the month. All in fun 😊

View attachment 819760
Wow, another good month. Hopefully your sister remembered to turn the key off. :unsure:

· Registered
5,544 Posts
Well, @1/2 Ton we need to ride somewhere when I get back in Jan.
This sounds like a GREAT Plan to me!

I'm sick n tired of being sick n tired! I wanna go play!
Been down since the day before Thanksgiving. Just the thought of my face being stuck behind a visor is scary right now!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts