Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok North Texas Crew, and Okie folks who wanna ride up with us. Last year Gtrman66, Pipewizard, & myself rode from DFW area to my place in Okla. then followed 2 lanes all the way to ES. We took the Talimena drive and the Pig Trail going up. Always avoiding the slab. My wife and Gtr's rode support vehicle. It was a blast with special times made with special ppl I will always cherish.

I'm planning on doing the same thing this year. Tentatively leaving on Thursday morning and arriving in ES that afternoon, and then coming back Sunday morning/afternoon.

Of course I'm like a reed in the wind. I'll be flexible as to whatever you guys would like to do because I'm all about the ride! It's really awesome riding with people on this journey.

Let's hear who's in or out and what days you all plan on leaving and returning.

I can't wait for this to go down!!!

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
Okay count me in on the group, Let me know about Thursday morning what time? I cant remember how long it was to your house from my house. Two hours I think maybe less.
I will just change my room reservation and add Thursday night too.

This is gonna be bad ass......

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good Bill. Your gonna love this trip!!!

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I'm thinking we should swing through and pick you boys up!! :D

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking we should swing through and pick you boys up!! :D

The greatness that would ensue from this meet up would be talked about through the centuries!!!!

And for the bulk of the forum to roll in at once would be a site to see!!!

I'm pretty sure babies and the elderly would cry........

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Well damn... guess I will have to see to it i get off on thursday also now.
the wife will be the problem there. but hey, she balks, maybe she gets left behind...
will ya'll attend my funeral?

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
Yep...I will wear my suit for ya

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well damn... guess I will have to see to it i get off on thursday also now.
the wife will be the problem there. but hey, she balks, maybe she gets left behind...
will ya'll attend my funeral?

Don't have a suit but I'll pour out some beer for a homie lol

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
I'm ready for another road trip...

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We may need to get together for some warm up rides just around locally!!!

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
I know I could use some more practice riding with groups, Hell I just want to ride anywhere. It gets me out of the house and In the Wind.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know I could use some more practice riding with groups, Hell I just want to ride anywhere. It gets me out of the house and In the Wind.

Amen!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
so where in North Texas Delta???

Hammer we need to hook up sometime...

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Where in northeast Oklahoma could we POSSIBLY meet up with you guys on Thursday?? You guy's are planning a Thursday ES arrival, yes??

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so where in North Texas Delta???

Hammer we need to hook up sometime...

Ya Silver I still need to get the book and flag over for you to sign!!!

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where in northeast Oklahoma could we POSSIBLY meet up with you guys on Thursday?? You guy's are planning a Thursday ES arrival, yes??

Planning a Thursday arrival but last year we came into ES from the south via the Pig Trail. So idk, unless we all met up on I40 in Okla then bailed off and followed the Pig Trail up to ES???

Just kinda wanted to see if the group wanted to take the Talimena Drive over into Ark. again?

Stangs you'd love the Talimena???

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
If y'all need a NE Ok. meeting spot. Try Tahlequah. Then take 10 to Jay / 20 to Maysville (state line) / 72 to Bentonville / 62 to ES. there is even a more northernly rural route you could take going through Belle Vista also.

Maybe I've missed something, but how is Stangs coming through Oklahoma before getting to ES?

1 - 20 of 200 Posts