Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 cvo street glide, Harley installed screaming eagle exhaust with pro tuner. I want to add there auto tune and was wondering if the larger sensors use the same hole with a adapter or how and where they install. Any help would be appreciated. Also the mufflers have the cats in them, am I stuck with them?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
The larger sensors are wideband and will not fit in the same hole as oem sensor. If your pipe does not have both you will have to either replace the pipes or drill a new hole, weld on the correct size bung, and plug the small bung. You could use an adapter for the larger sensor but it will move the sensor out of the exhaust stream and provide inaccurate data to the ecm.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The directions say they work with the stock 02sensors or the screaming eagle wide band ones, I was just trying to figure out how they do that.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Some pipes have both the smaller bungs for narrow band sensors and the larger bungs for the wide band sensors. Use whichever is appropriate for your setup and plug the other. Could be what they mean.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Figured it out they have the big bung for the 18mm with a adapter screwed into it for the 12mm.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also added screaming eagle auto tune today drove about 50 miles that seams to work real nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts