Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Kenyan is coming to Texas to brag about our economic growth and education.

President Obama’s press secretary on the middle-class jobs tour: Why visit Texas? Why not? | Trail Blazers Blog

This is the P.O.S. that has dumped on Texas his entire time in office. The Shuttle and the lack of declaring a disaster area when half of our state was on fire are two examples that come to mind. I'm sure you guys can come up with tons more.

It will be interesting to hear his spin on why Texas is doing so well and the blue states are in the dumps.

·
Indian Larry
8,952 Posts
You probably can't BEGIN to imagine all the things I'm not gonna say about this...

·
Banned
366 Posts
hmmm a treasonous war criminal/illegal alien has the gall to announce his disgracing yalls presence? i hope yall got some remember the alamo 'come n take it' posters ready for that treasonous gun grabbn, bow to the queen SOB to see at every angle upon arrival.

·
Super Moderator
12,688 Posts
He was just here for GW's library opening. He couldn't have scheduled a speech the next day and saved the taxpayer's a little on Air Farce One?

My wife's best friend owns a fast food franchise. The recent raise in the min. wage has her at the point where she may be closing up shop and laying everyone off. Good job democraps.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Probably so he can either threaten that judge, or try to bribe him to not shut down his DREAM amnesty act....

Probably nothing more than gov't thuggery and deceit. The news will probably tell us it's all for something different, but I doubt they'll really tell the truth.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,360 Posts
Bama, never thought about that judge, but the timing sure is suspicious.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,327 Posts
I'm sure Gov Rick Perry could teach the big 0 (that's a zero btw) a thing or 2 about freedom, low taxes, small government and business friendly environment.

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,224 Posts
Austin: 20 square miles of land surrounded by reality.....

The liberal "Mecca" in Texas...

·
Banned
447 Posts
I typed out a couple replies here, and then realized that the fuggin' CIA, and HomeBoy Security are probably monitoring the internet and looking for key words . . .

And on the other hand, Willard and Paul Ryan are pretty much what dumb shits think a party should run for Presidential candidates with good ideas.

I'm gonna go puke now --

·
Banned
447 Posts
I typed out a couple replies here, and then realized that the fuggin' CIA, and HomeBoy Security are probably monitoring the internet and looking for key words . . .

And on the other hand, Willard and Paul Ryan are pretty much what dumb shits think a party should run as putative Presidential candidates with "good ideas."

I'm gonna go puke now --

1 - 13 of 13 Posts