Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1017 Posts

·
Official Forum [email protected]
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This latest trip of his , to China , for the G20 , gave the douchebag just what he deserved...TOTAL DISRESPECT...:nod...I love it ! . This piece of shit is the lowest of the low and is finally seeing it , up close and personnel . Even the little clown from the Philippines , which isn't even good enough to be THIRD world , made a joke out of him...along with the chinese leader and putin...:bowrofl:

Watching this is truly a feelgood moment ( for me )...the WORLD treating him with disdain is proof that WE were right in wishing him the worst payback possible...THAT would be his due...:stool

:woo

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,351 Posts
Well, we already know how bad he has this country screwed up, but the rest of the world is beginning to see that his ineptitude has resulted in a pretty serious bad situation all over the world. Calling him an SOB is what WE heard on the news. I wonder what was REALLY said.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
The Filipino leader told him off...."O"boy canceled his meeting with him cause he did'nt like the vulgar language.:rofl::rofl:....he's also rumored to have called him a son of a whore. "O"boy also gave Putin his death stare....i'll bet Putin is still quakin in his boots with a vision of "O"boy in his little pink helmut on his bicycle.....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Hey China, Russia & the Philippines - Fook You! President Obama might be a bumbling fool but he is our fool! I understand if you can't respect the man but you better by God respect the office. Soon we will have someone sitting in the Oval Office who's gonna bitch slap ya!

As for you Mr. President, thanks for embarrassing us on the world stage. Again.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Not good. As hard as it is to swallow, disrespect of the POTUS is disrespect to all of us.
My daddy always taught me respect was earned.......the occupant of the white mosque has'nt earned my respect. In fact it's just the opposite. I would'nt piss on him if his azz was on fire.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I agree, but it does show us just how far that SOB has dragged us down in almost 8 years.
That was my point. If a foreign leader will call our POTUS an SOB, then I imagine he, or any other, would do just about anything to any us without fear of repercussion.

Reactions: ZombieOutlaw

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
That was my point. If a foreign leader will call our POTUS an SOB, then I imagine he, or any other, would do just about anything to any us without fear of repercussion.
Thats the point, he has'nt earned thier respect either. He's a wimp an they know it.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Thats the point, he has'nt earned thier respect either. He's a wimp an they know it.
But there's no benefit to celebrating it, and we certainly should not "love it." It's saddening. It's disconcerting. It's actually just plain scary for the citizens of this country, especially those who travel abroad.

Those who did not vote for him and/or do not support him still bear the brunt of his actions.

Reactions: FrankenTrike

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
But there's no benefit to celebrating it, and we certainly should not "love it." It's saddening. It's disconcerting. It's actually just plain scary for the citizens of this country, especially those who travel abroad.

Those who did not vote for him and/or do not support him still bear the brunt of his actions.
This is true, he's an embarassment to our country. And if the hildabitch gits voted in....it will continue. I have all the respect in the world for the office, but we have lost respect in the world by the current occupant.

·
Official Forum [email protected]
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Comes from the top...the office is only an empty room , the man that occupy s this room brings the respect for it . The way he presents himself sets the value he brings to the table . I don't respect a suit , I respect the man in it...hope that clears up my statement about loving him getting shit on...:whizz

Oh , and its 62 and 5 hours...

·
Registered
22,388 Posts
It is like the Krapernick incident, but on a larger scale. An unpatriotic Ahole bringing everyone else down, in this case the President, and unfortunately his lack of love for country and his position of power has allowed him to sabotage the strength this country. It will take years to un-do the damage.

·
American
26,703 Posts
I'm bettin most of "them" fear us a whole lot more than they fear Obuma.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Even Iran had helicopters taunting one of our destroyers, flying within 100 yards of it. The destroyer had to take evasive actions to keep from hitting it.

I would bet the men on the ship could remedy the situation if O-Pussy would give them the OK.

Bet it wouldn't happen again either.

·
American
26,703 Posts
Shoot em down..... If they are within 100 yards then they are the aggressor... Bet they won't do it again!

·
Try'n to behave
5,858 Posts
I would like to weigh in a thought here.

This "man" did not get into office by force. He did not march in during a power vacuum and claim the title. He was elected by the population of this country (whether you voted for him or not).

The disdain that these leaders show to this man (and thus the office he holds) is, by the law of substitution, the disdain they hold for the political climate and the majority of the populace of this country. The office of the President and the offices of congress (and in reality, all elected position) are direct representations of those that are governed (while this may or may not be the actual case, it is how the world believes our system of government works, thus it is the way it is). That means that if these other leaders see this President as weak and foolish, they see this country and it's people as weak and foolish. An easy target if you will.

This is a sad state of affairs. Unfortunately this will not change until we change the attitudes of the populace of this country.

I can only hope and pray that the strength of the American populace can be coaxed forward this fall, to band together and vote in a strong leader who won't try to pacify the world and apologize for our greatness. Someone not looking for a One World Government.

Sorry for the ramble/rant. Carry on.

·
American
26,703 Posts
Well..... Here's the deal. I am speaking for myself. I (don't believe I'm alone) despise this current administration including the top dog. It is one thing to respect the office. It is quite another when that person who is representing our country hates our country! They want to transform this country into their own image. These liberal progressive's want to revert back to what our fore fathers fought against. This country was founded on freedom! I have no regard for the people who want to take away freedom and replace it with communism or worse. This includes anyone who occupies the White House who does not love this country and upholds the constitution of which they were sworn to do. The damage these people have done may never be reversed short of another revolution. The current occupant supports Iran for Christ sake, the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world. Quite frankly they are responsible for more American deaths than any other country. So forgive me for saying I have no respect for this POTUS and can't support him in any way! There is not enough space on this forum for me to list all the reasons why I want him out of this country and returned to Kenya!

1 - 20 of 1017 Posts