Harley Davidson Forums banner

981 - 1000 of 1017 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,301 Posts
As much as I want to see Obama legally held accountable for his corruption of the FBI and the weaponizing of Soros, this is fun to watch......

This White Flight stuff is so funny to me. I just moved this year and some of the big reasons were my children's' safety quality of life. I actually watched drug transactions from my kitchen window, could not let my children play unsupervised in my own yard because how fast people speed around the old neighborhood, nobody waved back like a community should. My kids are 5 and 7 and I do not want them to be looked at as prospective drug addicts.

So, was I an inconsiderate racist? If whites moved in and acted like that, I would have made the exact same decisions. Furthermore, if these communities are FALLING APART because the few remaining whites left, THAT TELLS ME EVERYTHING that I need to know. White Flight is not mentioned in the book Atlas Shrugged, but it is no different. If you want to be strong, black and proud Mrs. Obama, then do so without the expectation of being held up by the very people that you claim to be oppressors. I accept you, I just don't want to pay your way or see my children become victims.

Mrs. Obama, you do not get to buy an 11 Million dollar mansion at Martha's Vineyard as a second Home and tell me that I am a racist for moving my family somewhere safer just because you want to race bait and sell more books.

·
Registered
22,458 Posts

·
Registered
22,458 Posts

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
OK folks, I got this in an email. I can not vouch for it, just wanted to share it with you, I hope all of it is true:

Subject: Fwd: Obama got Trumped.... Something for ALL Taxpayers
to be Thankful for

Good news is always sweet, especially when even Snopes will verify the same. Look this up on Snopes and they say our President DonaldTrump did indeed send Obama a bill for all the vacations he has gone on since leaving office...
It's no wonder ex-President Obama's last speech went after President Trump. Obama's recent speeches are not to support his Democrat party, they are to slam President Trump for taking away the Obamas taxpayer-paid vacations for the next 20 years!

President Trump cancels their vacations, and refunds the money to the American taxpayers.

Again...This was verified on Snopes as being true.

PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST TRUMPED THE OBAMA'S VACATION SCHEME...!!!

Ex-President Obama was going to stick us for $2.1 billion or so Before Obama left office, he arranged with the State Department for a series of "official visits" to foreign countries spanning the next 20 years. Using funds from the Office of Presidential Visits and Vacations, Obama was planning to use what would have been $2.1 billion in free vacations for him and up to 24 members of his family plus staff and even a dog sitter until the year 2036. He would have, that is, until President Trump put a stop to it.

Trump, who is always looking for ways to save money, was presented with a ledger that contained all of the Obama's travel plans and expenses. The ledger was found by one of the workers President Trump hired from outside the typical White House staff.

President Trump immediately canceled the plans and recalled all Secret Service agents scheduled to protect the Obamas anywhere outside of the United States. The Obama's are also facing another new challenge at the hands of President Trump. They're going to have to repay the government for all of those vacations that weren't official state business.

The bill, after some small allowances for days that were possibly work related, is for $214 million. Of the 692 days the Obama's spent on vacation, almost none included any work at all. They ate, slept, and golfed and, Michelle was given shopping allowance from the Office of Discretionary Gifting Funds, which is supposed to be used to buy presents for visiting dignitaries.

Feel free to share this with everyone in your email list. Many Americans will appreciate to know this hidden facts.

Yea, President Trump! We love what you do and for what you stand for!

P.S. Michelle's mother, who took care of the granddaughters for all 8 years was GETTING PAID! NOW she is getting a pension of $13,000 a month for the rest of her life. (chew on that fat; how much is your social security?)

·
Registered
22,458 Posts

·
Registered
22,458 Posts

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Even though he was acquitted on most counts, they did nail his big azz on a couple of charges and I expect him to do some hard time. I can't think of too many people that deserve to be in prison more than Harvey. Hey, maybe he will share a cell with Bill Cosby LOL.

·
Registered
22,458 Posts

·
Registered
22,458 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,301 Posts
I michelle creeps back in as VP, I wonder if they will bring their dog Sunny? Sunny hates white people so probably so....

The unnamed 18-year-old family friend was visiting the White House on Monday when she went to pet and kiss Sunny, the President's fluffy female Portuguese water dog, sources told TMZ

But the presidential pooch didn't take kindly to smooches and chomped down on the teen's face, leaving a half-inch gash under her left eye, according to the gossip site.

President Obama’s top spokesman on Friday defended the first family’s dogs after a report this week that one bit a young visitor.
White House press secretary Josh Earnest refused to confirm the report, but said with a grin that “Bo and Sunny have been genuine ambassadors to the American people."
The comment elicited laughter from the reporters assembled inside the James A. Brady Press Briefing Room.

I wonder if an NFL hero trained that dog?

When the dogfighting ring that Vick was a part of came apart, he served 19 months in prison, lost his job as the quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons and was the subject of some extremely harsh criticism, such as that from the late Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va., who gave an emotional speech on the Senate floor about Vick and dogfighting in 2007.

In January, speaking at a town hall in Tampa about the Second Chance Act, which helps to place ex-offenders in the workplace, Obama said, "This is part of my faith, my religious faith, but you don't have to be religious to, I think, believe in the idea of redemption, that people can get a second chance, that people can change."

·
Super Moderator
4,301 Posts
And of course, Obama is FAR from actually paying his dues.. We are still paying the Obama / Biden dues, but hey... China and Iran are far better off! Obama, the first Black President did not hesitate to sell us ALL out at every chance!

Yet if the pessimist school is now proven right, it also suffers from a major weakness. It assumes US hegemony is justified and right, ignores the fact that the US is actually an accomplice of China’s authoritarian government and its sweatshop regime, and of course never examines how the collaboration and rivalry between the US and China occurs within a deeply contradictory and volatile global capitalism, and along with this a whole set of global class relations. This should not surprise us; the pessimists are ideologists of the American ruling class and its imperialism.
China is moving in an imperialist trajectory. I’m against the Communist Party dictatorship, its aspiration to become a great power, and its claims in the South China Sea. But I don’t think it’s correct to think that China and the US are on the same plane. China is a special case right now; there are two sides to its rise. One side is what is common between these two countries––both are capitalist and imperialist.

By 2010, China was beginning to have an impact on the global consciousness in a new way. Prior to the western financial crisis, it had been seen as the new but very junior kid on the block. The financial crash changed all that. Before 2008 the conventional western wisdom had been that sooner or later China would suffer a big economic meltdown. It never did. Instead, the crisis happened in the west, with huge consequences for the latter’s stability and self-confidence.
Every year for the past decade, China, not the US, has been the main source of global economic growth. In 2014, according to the World Bank’s international comparison program, the Chinese economy overtook that of the US to become the world’s largest, measured by purchasing power parity. Although China’s growth rate over the past decade has declined to its present 6.2%, it is still one of the world’s fastest-growing economies. Today its economy is more than twice as big as it was in 2010.

Having a ball! Stunning Michelle Obama and pregnant Priscilla Chan steal the show - as the titans of Silicon Valley and Hollywood gather for spectacular state dinner in honor of Chinese leader
  • President Obama threw a glitzy state dinner for Chinese president Xi Jinping at the White House
  • Black-tie affair was attended Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg and Apple CEO Tim Cook who sat at the top table
  • Michelle Obama dazzled in black off-the-shoulder mermaid gown made by Chinese-American designer Vera Wang
  • She was also on hand to straighten Barack's bow tie just before Xi and his wife Peng Liyuan arrived on Friday night
  • Guests dined on wild mushroom soup, Maine lobster, Colorado lamb and poppyseed bread-and-butter pudding
  • The extravagant dinner was followed by a special performance from R&B singer Ne-Y0
2CC5745F00000578-3249724-President_Xi_who_has_already_visited_Seattle_on_his_tour_of_the_-a-31...jpg

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
Panic Time: Obama Appears Nervous as His Role in Russiagate and Ukrainegate About to Be Exposed

·
Registered
22,458 Posts

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,118 Posts
Obama's minimum just desert, is that nobody with sense can see his face, or hear him speak, without automatically overlaying his image in their mind's eye with the common Alfred-E-Newman goofy big-eared caricature cartoon, just dripping with arrogance and condescension. Detestable cur.
It also causes me to gag and spit.

981 - 1000 of 1017 Posts