Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever.
The Democratic publicity release said,"...after a little more than 4 years, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."

The details according to White House Publicists:
* Reagan, Lincoln, and 8 others tied for first,
* 15 presidents tied for second,
* 17 other presidents tied for third,
* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
* Obama came in fifth

·
Poser Member # 99
17,141 Posts
Ah another lie from the democratic party .

They must of surveyed the dumb @ss's that elected him :spar

I'd like to thank him for the 8 unpaid furlow days I get to have this coming yr.
the increase in how much I now have to pay for my Health insurance 200.00 a month and a increase to 386.00 a month next yr . A 20 percent pay cut this last yr . I'm feeling good about this President

Yee Fugging Haaaaaaa

·
Village Idiot
2,300 Posts

I'd like to thank him for the 8 unpaid furlow days I get to have this coming yr.
the increase in how much I now have to pay for my Health insurance 200.00 a month and a increase to 386.00 a month next yr . A 20 percent pay cut this last yr . I'm feeling good about this President

Yee Fugging Haaaaaaa
Big John, re-read the rankings. It is spot on... ;-)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Poser Member # 99
17,141 Posts
Okay I didn't see the rankings

I'm still seeing red after finding out about our insurance increase and the constant reference to obama care today . I could have strangled some one today And I might tommorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!

:spank:...........:spar

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

Yee Fugging Haaaaaaa
Pretty funny, basically the same thing happened to us state employees here in Jersey thanks to our REPUBLICAN POS governer! Face it they all suck.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
We know AK voted for that fool!:asshat

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,315 Posts
You really had me on that opening line. Until I did the math. Very very funny. I have always placed him behind carter. Guess I was right after all.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Pretty funny, basically the same thing happened to us state employees here in Jersey thanks to our REPUBLICAN POS governer! Face it they all suck.
You don't have a Republican Governor, you have an O'boy lovin, huggin, butt kissin R.I.N.O. for a governor....:rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts