Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For something that started off as a joke , well the joke's on us . Original cost was a little over 100 million per year...this year it's close to two and a half BILLION...who's laughing now...?

My question is , where do I get one...?

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,004 Posts
I wouldn't think it'd be all that hard to find in MA.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Folks around here got two of'um, all ya have to do is lie when they ask if you have one......then they'll give you another one......ain't we taxpayers some gullible fools.....

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
As i work at a small box electronics store, the obamaphone is eligible for anyone on welfare, ssi, or and kinda of government assistance, i believe you only get a few hundred minutes, they work on sprint towers through virgin mobile. You can add minutes to them of you want. It pisses me off that these people come in and have these and add like $40 to them and also have a boost and virgin phones...... i asked them once why have 3 phones, cuz its free..... uggggg.

Now dont get me wrong i support government assistance if you deserve it, but most people around here just pop out a few kids and boom they get ssi and foodstamps, and welfare.... uggg ok off my soap box....
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
429 Posts
Well, just wait. There is a proposal to add internet,texting, and email to the obamaphones. What a bunch of :cowdung

·
Aaaaayyyyy
897 Posts

·
Banned
447 Posts
I'm the second user on my mom's cell phone. It's in her name; I pay the tab. Neither of us use one. Mine is turned off except in special situations. We rely on them for "roadside emergency."

Otherwise "I'm so important I can't be reached." I have the ringers on the phones in the house turned off too. "Leave a message, or send me an email. Post me on FaceBook."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts