Harley Davidson Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Harley Davidson FXDL low rider " Dynasor"
173 Posts
Wound a little tight? Take a pill or chill out. Do you feel like a big man threatening people. No one here is afraid of you. My understanding this is motorcycle forum, not a place for " pysco's " to rant. Not to mention that how many federal lines you crossed with that internet threat. G fin luck!:LOL:

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Either that or he's demonstrating the same difficulty transmitting his sense of humor through a keyboard that you had in the beginning of this thread, lol!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Wound a little tight? Take a pill or chill out. Do you feel like a big man threatening people. No one here is afraid of you. My understanding this is motorcycle forum, not a place for " pysco's " to rant. Not to mention that how many federal lines you crossed with that internet threat. G fin luck!:LOL:
Dude, I was quoting from a movie. Stripes with Bill Murray, John Candy and Harold Ramis. It was in reference to the "lighten up Francis", which is another quote....awww....never mind. Sheesh

·
Registered
1998 Harley Davidson FXDL low rider " Dynasor"
173 Posts
All I can do is man up and apologize. I don't watch alot of movies, and do no social media because of crazy crap and people threatening each other. So you guys let me know if I am wanted here or not. Having personally seen ultra violence, the visions never leave, but I can. I have tried to contribute.

·
Registered
470 Posts
All I can do is man up and apologize. I don't watch alot of movies, and do no social media because of crazy crap and people threatening each other. So you guys let me know if I am wanted here or not. Having personally seen ultra violence, the visions never leave, but I can. I have tried to contribute.
No worries brother. Its a way old movie anyway, but good for a laugh.

·
Registered
2007 Ultra Classic (Sophie) vivid black
138 Posts
I still like to give the little woman the Aunt Jemima treatment from time to time...
But I guess it's not the Aunt Jemima treatment anymore.
Damn I hate getting old 😅

·
Registered
13 FLTRU
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh. You know what that mean? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of ever decent county in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts!

·
American
28,703 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.

·
old scoot coot
4,885 Posts
relax, your a fine figure of a fella!

·
Señor Member
19,803 Posts
Check this out…

21 - 34 of 34 Posts