Harley Davidson Forums banner

Obligatory Hello from the new guy

2K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  Chief Illiniwek 
#1 ·
🖐

#10 ·
In all seriousness, thank you for the "welcome"s.
I am back to riding after ~10yrs now on a 2013 Cadillac with a fixed fairing.
She's fairly stock except for a Mustang saddle.
I just put some LED's on her and have a set of Heritage bars on the way for a little more comfort.
Prior to that I had an 95th Anni FLSTF.
I missed the road and plan on me and the wife laying down the miles.
We live in upstate NY and enjoy taking the backroads.

#14 ·
welcome sparky from s.e. kansas. i have toured the southern sates east of mississippi but not up there. i hear that upstate ny is really pretty. it's definitely on my list of places to tour. enjoy the ultra. send pics we love pics. you are in the right place. lots of harley folks to exchange stories and info with. stick around and have some fun. oh, francis has left the building and returned as tommy.:cool:

#15 ·
i hear that upstate ny is really pretty. it's definitely on my list of places to tour.
Heard the same thing....... Gonna find out next month on our way to Maine to finish knocking out the last 17 of the lower 48 on my little map below. Just hoping for NO rain!

#21 ·
Wound a little tight? Take a pill or chill out. Do you feel like a big man threatening people. No one here is afraid of you. My understanding this is motorcycle forum, not a place for " pysco's " to rant. Not to mention that how many federal lines you crossed with that internet threat. G fin luck!:LOL:

#26 ·
All I can do is man up and apologize. I don't watch alot of movies, and do no social media because of crazy crap and people threatening each other. So you guys let me know if I am wanted here or not. Having personally seen ultra violence, the visions never leave, but I can. I have tried to contribute.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.