Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in SW Florida and want to install an oil cooler by springtime.

My question is which one would be good for my 2009 Ultra Classic?I'm thinking of getting one with fan assist such as the Jag or Ultracooler.

Newbie Harley owner and back to riding after a 35 year hiatus!:biking:

Attachments

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
Or you could just check the parts catalog and put on a Harley one, my 2013 limited came with a factory installed oil cooler stock from the factory. Part # 26155-09A fits '09-'10 touring models $329.95 Harley catalog.
Your best bet is from Kutter HD online $274.00 and free shipping over $99.00

·
Registered
39,451 Posts
Thanks for the tip about Kutter HD.

Did some comparison shopping, and it looks like they have the most reasonable shipping rates around, even for orders below $99. :thumb

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Thanks for the tip about Kutter HD.

Did some comparison shopping, and it looks like they have the most reasonable shipping rates around, even for orders below $99. :thumb

You HAD to have seen a post before about Kutter????!!!!!!! :laugh

They are great to deal with if you are serious, i order a ton through them.

I have the Jagg Fan Assisted Unit, and it is definitely better than the stock HD unit that comes standard on the newer bikes. My EITMS doesn't engage at all anymore since i installed it.

·
Registered
39,451 Posts
Yeah, Ive seen posts about Kutter, but I've never actually checked them out before.

I made the mistake of looking at the 2015 SE catalog and found something that I absolutely could not do without! So I checked them out this time and they pried a couple of Benjies outta my wallet!

(Had to get the free shipping dontcha know! :D)

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Yeah, Ive seen posts about Kutter, but I've never actually checked them out before.

I made the mistake of looking at the 2015 SE catalog and found something that I absolutely could not do without! So I checked them out this time and they pried a couple of Benjies outta my wallet!

(Had to get the free shipping dontcha know! :D)

I know all too well. ;)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
im running a HD cooler on my stg2 SE 103 and no issues.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I run the Ultracool on my 06 Ultra. Dual fan thermostat control. Great cooler. Bought it through Catalystcycles for $323. :biking:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts