Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ya'll, Wondering About Amsoil 20w50 In All Three? Good Or Bad? Not Trying To Be Lazy, But It Would Be Nice. Any Help Out There. It Is Gonna Be Getting Hot Out And What Would Be The Best For The Fatty? Thanks For Your Time!
Tim:)

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Bad

sorry for bothering you fellows, guess I was being dumb. you won't be hearing from me anytime soon. i only wish i was as cool as you guys.

·
I'm your huckleberry
3,010 Posts
Thin skin and internet do not mix. There are way to many oil threads and all of them have great info. Short and sweet any good oil is fine.

·
Old Member
2,896 Posts
Don't take things too serious here Tim and to answer your question it is fine to use Am soil 20w50 Syn. in all three, but I myself prefer heavy weight in the tranny.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Tim, if your new to forums you should know that oil questions are by far the most asked questions in all the forums. Maybe it's not fair to you but sometimes it drives the regulars a little batty after the 7,589th time it is asked.

To answer your question 95% of all riders choose Amsoil 20/50 or Mobil One synthetic in all three holes. Ride on brother!

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
sorry for bothering you fellows, guess I was being dumb. you won't be hearing from me anytime soon. i only wish i was as cool as you guys.
I agree.....

You posted an oil question in the "Softail" section.

You posted an ....OIL....question, period.

You posted an oil question and failed to search first, then even acknowledge you didn't search, (Lazy..in your words) THEN you get all huffy when someone says something about it.....

You can either stop sulking like a little girl and enjoy the forum and read before asking, OR....just move on, as you suggested.

Signed,

The Cool Guys.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You Guys Are Right

I Really Was Just Being An Ass I Guess. I Just Wanted A Quick Answer And I Have Read Before I Posted But There Are Just So Many Answers Out There And I Just Want To Take Care Of My Bike. Didnt Mean To Be A Nancy, Take Care.
Tim

·
Registered
39,569 Posts
The reason there is so many answers out there is because oil topics are much like religion. Everyone has their own beliefs on the subject.

As you probably have read, there are many people that use Amsoil 20-50 in all 3 holes.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I Really Was Just Being An Ass I Guess. I Just Wanted A Quick Answer And I Have Read Before I Posted But There Are Just So Many Answers Out There And I Just Want To Take Care Of My Bike. Didnt Mean To Be A Nancy, Take Care.
Tim
Tim,

That's cool. Hang out a bit. There's plenty of good people here and lots to learn......:lol8

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
What type oil should I use I use in a caesars salad?:D

·
Most Wanted
534 Posts
That's funny! Someone have the hots for Rachel???!!!

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
Shovelhead
391 Posts
you do realize this is a looklike of my girl don't you?.....:D now laughing.:lol8

1 - 20 of 26 Posts