·
Vanilla Gorilla
1,384 Posts
Go pokes!:woo

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
BEDLAM 11/29! Gotta love it!

It's another one of those games - Like the Shootout - where any and all stats, expectations, etc.. have to be thrown out the window. It's my SECOND favorite game of the year. :D

·
INFIDEL
719 Posts
Just wanted say hello. Just picked up a 08 Dyna Super Glide. Live down in Moore couple miles north of Longhorn enemy territory.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lawton,OK here just got my first Harley a 883 custom & loves it!

·
I'm your huckleberry
3,010 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Howdie there fellow okies and all my other brothers and sisters.
Choctaw here, tunin up for a nice little 3,500 mile ride later this month and into Aug.
Ride Safe Ride Free!

·
Registered
520 Posts
POKES:eek7:eek7:eek7:eek7:eek7:eek7:eek7:eek7:eek7 uuuuuuuuh welcome:1drink

·
INFIDEL
719 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Another Okie saying hello

Gave up GW's after 32 years of riding them. I live in Southeastern Oklahoma near Beavers Bend State Park. We've got a great for the area 57 mile ride in the Talimena Scenic Drive.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Howdie there fellow okies and all my other brothers and sisters.
Choctaw here, tunin up for a nice little 3,500 mile ride later this month and into Aug.
Ride Safe Ride Free!
Do you also have a Goldwing?

·
Registered
425 Posts
To Oklahoma and all HDF.COM members. I'm organizing a get acquainted ride this fall (mid to late October) on the Talimena Scenic Drive her in Oklahoma and Arkansas. Most of the OK members probably know were it's located. If you do not know about the area, drop me a PM. The ride will be approximately 57 miles with a stop at The Queen Wilhelmina Lodge for lunch. All other member are welcome to participate. For more information send me a PM.

·
Vanilla Gorilla
1,384 Posts
Might as well bump this one up with the other OK posts :rofl::thumb

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Gave up GW's after 32 years of riding them. I live in Southeastern Oklahoma near Beavers Bend State Park. We've got a great for the area 57 mile ride in the Talimena Scenic Drive.

Great place to ride juke.. I love it up there.. go to Beavers Bend and on up to Mena atleast 4 or five times a year. We will ride up tp BB just to go swimming in the summer.. love it .. have also met some cool KIB's up that way..We live about 60 miles south of Paris...:thumbsup

·
Registered
482 Posts
Moore, OK...How about them Sooners????....:know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts