Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
F'n A
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are not really pics of tanks and emblems so I started a new thread for old bike pics. These pics are the same woman. Linda Dugeau. A pioneer in organizing women to ride. Got old family type pics ? Post em. Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Motor vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Sidecar Snapshot

Vehicle Water Fun Recreation Photography

·
The Old Curmudgeon
1,138 Posts
Here is one of my wife's Uncle Walt. It was taken about 1920-1924 and he is on a 1916J Harley Davidson with side car. Picture was taken in Chicago in front of the house where my wife's father was born.

The bike is no longer around and was dated for me at the Classic American Iron site.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Nice pic i see your from Elk Grove Village kinda brings me back to my trucking days i hauled a lot of freight up to Elk Grove village yrs. back

·
The Old Curmudgeon
1,138 Posts
Nice pic i see your from Elk Grove Village kinda brings me back to my trucking days i hauled a lot of freight up to Elk Grove village yrs. back
Thanks. Since we have the nation's largest industrial park, I'm not surprised that you would have made it up here. Not only is it big, it is right next door to O'Hare Airport so there is a lot of international shipping coming through here. Nicest part is that our real estate taxes are dirt cheap compared to the rest of the area.

·
F'n A
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Property of ?

Attachments

·
OMR
951 Posts
Love looking at those old bikes, lots of personality.

·
OMR
951 Posts
Thanks badass, I have friend in the fatherland who will really like this.

·
Have gun,will travel
3,242 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice pics.
This got me thinking......(scarry, I know) what decade of bike styles does everyone like?
I like the ones from the 30's.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts