·
_-FEARLESS-_
3,893 Posts
Nice :thumb
Thanks for sharing geouhl

·
The Old Curmudgeon
1,138 Posts
Great pics! Which dealership and for how long will they be there?

·
Wide=Glide and Rider
1,110 Posts
Great pics! Which dealership and for how long will they be there?
It's over at Heritage in Lisle. On Ogden Ave. a couple miles east of Naperville road. I saw these on Sunday and I'm not sure how long they're on display. My son had a BBall tournament near there so I just stopped in and got lucky. :nod

·
The Old Curmudgeon
1,138 Posts
Sheeoot, I'll just have to check their web page and see. They're mighty close to me!

·
Banned
18,203 Posts
It's over at Heritage in Lisle. On Ogden Ave. a couple miles east of Naperville road. I saw these on Sunday and I'm not sure how long they're on display. My son had a BBall tournament near there so I just stopped in and got lucky. :nod
Heritage HD.....that's where my fatboy came from

·
OMR
951 Posts
Guess I will be making a trip to Lisle tomorrow to check out some old iron. Thanks for the pics.

·
Wide=Glide and Rider
1,110 Posts
Heritage HD.....that's where my fatboy came from
Hey we have something in common. My WG came from there also. Didn't buy it there (got it used) but it was originally from there. They're nice dealers but everything they do is more expensive than the other dealer I go to. That's why my bike is being stored and worked on over at Wildfire HD in Villa Park. :thumbsup

·
Wide=Glide and Rider
1,110 Posts
Guess I will be making a trip to Lisle tomorrow to check out some old iron. Thanks for the pics.
As far as I know they are on display for a while. The part of the showroom that they're on is for thier used bikes so as long as the weather is cold, I think they'll be there but you should call them first to make sure. They always have the Indian and the red FL Pan on display.

·
OMR
951 Posts
nice, went to the web site and they have something called antique motorcycle museum running from Jan15th to Feb 15th and it appears they are still looking for more old iron.

·
OMR
951 Posts
Hey we have something in common. My WG came from there also. Didn't buy it there (got it used) but it was originally from there. They're nice dealers but everything they do is more expensive than the other dealer I go to. That's why my bike is being stored and worked on over at Wildfire HD in Villa Park. :thumbsup
did you ever go to wildfire when they had the old run down building by Villa Ave? Used to go over there as a kid and get yelled at all the time...:thumbsup

·
Banned
18,203 Posts
now we have something else in common, I bought my bike used from the guy who bought it there, lol
and when I drove the 4 hours to pic it up, he met me there so we could use their ramps to load it into my truck

·
Wide=Glide and Rider
1,110 Posts
did you ever go to wildfire when they had the old run down building by Villa Ave? Used to go over there as a kid and get yelled at all the time...:thumbsup
I think I've been past them years ago but the dealer i'd gone to was Illinois in Beryn. They're kind of pricks there now so I've been going to Wildfire. My buddy bought his Road King over at City Limits and the same guy owns both. Once I sent a general email about a seminar they were having and the owner responded. I liked that.

·
The Old Curmudgeon
1,138 Posts
I checked the website too and saw they will be there until Feb 15. Guess I'll just have to get over there. I took my MSF course through Wildfire and bought my Sportster from Wildfire's sister store in Palatine, City Limits. Thanks for letting us know about this, Geouhl!

·
Wide=Glide and Rider
1,110 Posts
now we have something else in common, I bought my bike used from the guy who bought it there, lol
and when I drove the 4 hours to pic it up, he met me there so we could use their ramps to load it into my truck
Only really cool people buy their bikes from people who bought their bikes from Heritage HD in Lisle:laugh

new dealer slogan. They are my "closest" dealer about 5 miles away.

·
Registered
43,147 Posts
Harlan "Tiny" Brower

81 - 100 of 121 Posts