Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1973 movie with Robert Blake. I've never seen it, some forum members have previously said it was a good flick. Check your cable listings. Here in Louisville with Time Warner Cable it is on the ANTEN (don't know what the abbreviation is for) channel, 187, @ 8:00 EST.

·
Banned
71 Posts
1973 movie with Robert Blake. I've never seen it, some forum members have previously said it was a good flick. Check your cable listings. Here in Louisville with Time Warner Cable it is on the ANTEN (don't know what the abbreviation is for) channel, 187, @ 8:00 EST.
It's somewhat "campy", but overall fairly well done. I first watched it at a little moviehouse when It come out . It was on tv last night here.

:coffee:

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,331 Posts
I remember it. I saw it as a first run movie at the drive in. I already had 4 bikes by then including my sportster. I was still very young, innocent and impressionable.

I will look for it and remember a time when things were simpler. No cockroaches in black rags wanting to kill me.

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Comes on at 7 tonight. Gonna have to watch it again, been years.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Good movie but like you say "Campy"

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
"You're standing in pig sh!t."

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I managed to watch the whole movie. Can't say that I am overly impressed. But...., wasn't much else on either.

So how is it growing up we had 2 channels, then went to 3. Watched TV every night, Ed Sullivan, Groucho Marx, boxing, then all the westerns, etc. Now I have I really don't know how many channels to choose from and I end up with the FOX news channel on often times cause I just can't find anything entertaining on all the other channels.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
ANTEN
I caught it on Antenna TV. Thanks for the heads up Joe

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I'd forgotten how insane the movie was. Not really a motorcycle movie but so over the top it's funny in a lot of spots, like movies on Mystery Science Theater.

But it was a pretty dark theme.

·
Banned
71 Posts
You have to put it in context of the times it was made in............filmed in 1972 and released in 1973 . :)

·
Aaaaayyyyy
897 Posts
"She could of been used a few more times"

Great movie!
"Well, I'd certainly say she had marvelous judgment, Albert, if not particularly good taste."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts