Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I have been lurking here for years, so it seems like I know some of you already. Most of my time here has been reading, looking for information, and there is plenty to be had here. I want to thank some of the 'knowledgeable s'! I have three Harley dealers within 20min of me who don't seem to know shit!

I have been on two motorized wheels for 59 years, and lost track of how many bikes I've had. Actually, I lost track of a lot of things, but that's another story. I have wrenched on cars, bikes, boats, and airplanes, and I am a do everything myself type. Currently I am riding a '14 Street Glide (well, x police bike), and I am putting together a '16 Road Glide.
IMG_4580.JPG

·
old scoot coot
2,892 Posts
  1. welcome aboard gearhead. from s.e. kansas. we all love brians sense of humor, sometimes you have to change your magnetic heading a little to dial it in. a great guy and one of the harley gurus for sure. nice intro and bike. stick around and have some fun sounds like we may learn something from you as well.🤠

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome aboard, Neighbor. Our history has much in common. I'm a former "Dougloide", now in the Inland Empire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts