Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I just got orders and moved from Coastal NC. to Fredericksburg Va. I have a 1997 Heritage but I found a CVO Breakout and think I am ready for a bike with some nuts.

If anyone knows a good watering hole in the area or any reasons to not go forward with the CVO, feel free to hit me up, thanks!

Eric

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, can't help on the watering hole unless you feel like a long ride south...CVO, what's not to like except the sticker price. Stay safe...

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the capital city. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

Don't know about watering holes, but a local legend for an ice cream shop is Carl's on Princess Anne St. It has been there forever and though they don't have 33 exotic flavors or mountain high, coma inducing sundaes, they do offer simple, delicious soft serve ice cream that is hand made on the premises. Get there early, because there is always a line.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Welcome to the forum, go for the CVO. As for watering holes, sounds like you have some exploring to do and probably should connect with the local Hog Chapter. Also, you might go on the VA Registry on this site to ask the watering hole question.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, pulled the trigger. The Quaker Steak place isn't so bad, bike night had a pretty good showing wednesday. Thanks for the welcome and the local tips from the current locals. It should be here by the end of June. It looks like I will hold on the the 97, as I expected the trade in was laughable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts