Harley Davidson Forums banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

· Registered
1,345 Posts
That is a Pro Super Tuner and needs the Super Tuner software, not the Street Tuner software in order to work.

Reactions: jpassh2o

· Registered
1,345 Posts
Here, try this http://prosupertuner.harley-davidson.com/SuperTuner.aspx , once downloaded to your laptop, go to your bike, attach the VCI to the bike with the correct cable, the connect the VCI to the laptop, turn on your run switch and your ignition switch, and open the software. It should read the VCI and give you your tuning options. A great resource for information is the website tunemyharley.com

Reactions: JLR

· Registered
3 Posts
DM me with your email address and I will email it to you. Or I may still have the link saved from where I downloaded it. I just ran into this same issue. Found it and saved a copy. Work like a charm. It’s the software from 2018. They discontinued it after that.
Steve,
I tried to send you a PM, yet I can't find the option.
Can you send me a link to the Super Tuner software (orange box) software?

· Registered
3 Posts
Could somebody please PM (private message) the user: Stevedotworld?
I can't do it because I just registered on the forum, thus I can't send private messages (which is understandable for spam-control).

If anybody you please ping Strevedotworld and let him know we're in desperate need of that software, we'd be super thankful!

· Registered
2013 CVO FLHTCUSE8 #414/1100
116 Posts
I sent you PMs so check them. Send me your email addresses. @Kevinwinklersinner I sent the link to your email and the user manual. The .exe file is 96mb and is too large to email. I will send you guys the link to my Google drive file where you can download it. I will also send you the user manual.

· Registered
2013 CVO FLHTCUSE8 #414/1100
116 Posts
I’m also too new to private message :/
What's your email address? I will send the link to the software so you can download it and also the user manual. I recommend reading the manual a few times before you start playing with the features in the software.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts