Harley Davidson Forums banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,977 Posts
What's your email address? I will send the link to the software so you can download it and also the user manual. I recommend reading the manual a few times before you start playing with the features in the software.
Make sure no illegal download sites are shared for Manuals or Software. I am a little skeptical that you posted the solicitation in so many threads. You have some helpful threads, but resurrecting every thread on the topic seems unnecessary.

· Registered
2013 CVO FLHTCUSE8 #414/1100
116 Posts
Make sure no illegal download sites are shared for Manuals or Software. I am a little skeptical that you posted the solicitation in so many threads. You have some helpful threads, but resurrecting every thread on the topic seems unnecessary.
The download site is my personal Google Drive. I'm emailing the manual and software that is located on my drive. No worries. There were different people in different threads all looking for the same info.

· Registered
2 Posts
The download site is my personal Google Drive. I'm emailing the manual and software that is located on my drive. No worries. There were different people in different threads all looking for the same info. [/QUI also would love the software for the screaming eagle pro tuner. Looking to upgrade the motor and need software to retune. send it to [email protected] thanks.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts