Harley Davidson Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

· Registered
2013 CVO FLHTCUSE8 #414/1100
116 Posts
I've got the new black tuner box, i was after the 2022 screamin eagle pro street tuner software! I have last years & flash tuning has been disabled because it is 'out of date'. can i please grab the link? can email it to: [email protected]
I'm not really sure if the old software will work with your VCI but you are welcome to try. I sent you the info.

· Registered
1,345 Posts
For the Pro Street Tuner, the software needs to have been updated within the last 30 days or it will not work. To update, you will need the VCI's serial number to type in when asked. Once the software has been updated, then you can hook it to the bike.

· Registered
2013 CVO FLHTCUSE8 #414/1100
116 Posts
For the Pro Street Tuner, the software needs to have been updated within the last 30 days or it will not work. To update, you will need the VCI's serial number to type in when asked. Once the software has been updated, then you can hook it to the bike.
Most everyone in this thread are asking for the pre-2018 software that is no longer available through the website you are talking about.

· Registered
3 Posts
Most everyone in this thread are asking for the pre-2018 software that is no longer available through the website you are talking about.
Ahhhh I get you, I thought you had the latest software... I have the 2021 se pro & flash tuning had been disabled as it was older than 30 days.. Could not update as the servers were down in my area.

Work around though - you can set clock back on your PC to the date the software was released & it will allow you to flash tune! Hope this helps someone.

· Registered
4 Posts
I sent you PMs so check them. Send me your email addresses. @Kevinwinklersinner I sent the link to your email and the user manual. The .exe file is 96mb and is too large to email. I will send you guys the link to my Google drive file where you can download it. I will also send you the user manual.
Hello also looking for this software! New to the forum so I can’t pm and don’t know how to use it lol

61 - 77 of 77 Posts