Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Learning Member
466 Posts
Next door neighbour. 72, rides his Honda Shadow everyday for an hour, then walks for an hour.

!

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,674 Posts
I was working near hwy last few days and I watched as a lot of old folks rode motorcycles by.
It was kinda strange...was there a old folks sturgis???

One group 15 of them... WOW... they all had to be in 70's with leathers on....I think!!LOL

Few years..I'll be one of them god willing.

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
My Uncle Ollie in Michigan still holds a 181 bowling avg on two leagues and plays 18 holes of golf 3 days a week, at 91 years young. I am going to give it my best shot at riding my Road King to and past that age, I'll be 70 in January.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,472 Posts
Met an older gent in New Mexico a few years ago in the little town that claims is where Billy the Kid made his last escape. He pulled up to the gas pumps on his BMW touring bike and told us he had been a B-29 crewman in WWII. He regretted not being able to show us some neat back roads leading to where we were heading because he had hurt himself on his dirt bike a few days before.....WTF? Had to be at least mid 80's. Still going stronger than us younger folk.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,472 Posts
At 67, I agree!

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'll be 60 in January, just got back into riding last Oct. I hope I've got a lot of years left, I know I appreciate every time out a lot more than I did 20 years ago.

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,674 Posts
Not hy jackin" but

Who's the fattest person you know that still rides???

I was going for that one but have lost about ten pounds in just a month....from work :mad

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got a Street Glide Special for my 65th birthday a few weeks ago. Hope I can stay on it for a Loooong time.....or trade for a trike!

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
This guy:

I'm a young 61 in 7 days.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts