Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks good to me!!! I remember the excitement when I saw the first one in the 70's!!!

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
November 7th!!!

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
When I am on my bike , I'm at one with my King, at peace, experiencing a little slice of heaven. Looking forward to seeing " On any Sunday".

·
Mountain Rider
1,343 Posts
I think I was a first or second year college when the first one came out! I took my girlfriend to the movies that day on my little Honda 350 and after the movie was over we went for a wild ride! Wound up riding thru a corn field at some point and we laughed like crazy. She probably though I was nuts! Ahhhh, the memories of youth!

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I was a first or second year college when the first one came out! I took my girlfriend to the movies that day on my little Honda 350 and after the movie was over we went for a wild ride! Wound up riding thru a corn field at some point and we laughed like crazy. She probably though I was nuts! Ahhhh, the memories of youth!

Nice! When did the second one come out? I know I've seen it but the first one just holds so much nostalgia for me it blurs the second one???

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,331 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 ? ? ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts