Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40,730 Posts
Here's one that a guy I was working with in Oklahoma City snapped...

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
looks like them dogs are having a great time!

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Max could just duct tape his Yorkie on top of his helmet.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
It proves dogs are like people. Some would never ever get on a motorcycle and others love the heck out of it. Great shots! I love what appears like dirt on the first dogs tongue.

·
Registered
40,730 Posts
You know how some dogs will fetch their leash when they want to go for a walk?
I wonder if these dogs fetch their goggles when they want to go for a ride!
:D

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,499 Posts
In some of the V-Rod forum pix,
doesn't Keri/Nightmare have a Yorkie taped to her helmet?

·
COB
1,984 Posts
I saw Kerri's dog at the Rally. The thing looks like a bowling ball ran into the wall at 90 mph. I really think it might be wider than long. I've not seen the pic with her supporting a Yorkie tho.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It proves dogs are like people. Some would never ever get on a motorcycle and others love the heck out of it. Great shots! I love what appears like dirt on the first dogs tongue.
Cool pics. Love the goggles. And yes... how about the dirt on the tongue! Bet the owner will always treasure the pic... and somehow, the dog the experience.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Lil.. Have to show my wife the cat pic. Terrific! She is a cat lover.
Then you'll have to ask her if she thinks a cat would actually do that. Doesn't it seem suspicous? My concern has always been raised for the cat when viewing that picture. Being a dog-person, what do I know?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have a jacket rigged for my Yorkie to ride. He is such a spaz though that I only take him around the block. I keep hoping he will settle down as he ages but he is my little buddy and loves going any place with me. He is not a lap dog though. He is a 6.5 pound dog that doesn't know that he isn't king kong.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Hey Max,
I've got this harness made by Outward Hound that is not very biker looking, but keeps them snuggled so they don't go all fidgety on the bike. Add a pair of doggles and my middle one, the real athlete in the family, is set to go. Here she is on a friends Piaggio MP3.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
I have a jacket rigged for my Yorkie to ride. He is such a spaz though that I only take him around the block. I keep hoping he will settle down as he ages but he is my little buddy and loves going any place with me. He is not a lap dog though. He is a 6.5 pound dog that doesn't know that he isn't king kong.

You should attach a D ring inside your jacket. You could then make a short leash and attach that between the D ring and a harness. Then if he spazed out the worst that could happen is you would be at a stop light with a Yorkie swinging from your jacket yipping and yapping. Now that is a REAL Harley rider.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Hey Max,
I've got this harness made by Outward Hound that is not very biker looking, but keeps them snuggled so they don't go all fidgety on the bike. Add a pair of doggles and my middle one, the real athlete in the family, is set to go. Here she is on a friends Piaggio MP3.
I like them Yorkies. I have a friend who is a mountain of a man and he owns one. When people say "Your dog isn't very big" he says "Big enough for me". No one tends to argue with him. He IS a 1%er and has tats and missing a couple of teeth so I guess he is a REAL Harley rider too.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Then you'll have to ask her if she thinks a cat would actually do that. Doesn't it seem suspicous? My concern has always been raised for the cat when viewing that picture. Being a dog-person, what do I know?
Would seem suspicious... especially at speed. Looks like a slow parade ride. Does appear there is someone on the other side of the street taking a pic. Maybe he sees the same biker cat.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts