Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northern Ontario to start with. 400 miles north of Toronto. Anybody comin' this way , give me a shout , maybe I can ride with you for a while, or at the very least offer opinions on were to ride.
Mike Walton is the name.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live right across the bay from the Edgewater, at the end of Dawson Point Rd. When, if you get there, you'll either have to turn around at my place or drive into the lake.
Last house on the left

·
Registered
7 Posts
If I knew how, I would include a picture. I should of gotten married and had kids so they could help me with this dammm typing.Greetings from St. Catharines Ont. the warmest place in canada. My name is DOC. I ride a harley. Idrink at FUGLYS BAR,and I HATE light beer. NUF SAID.

·
Banned
5,336 Posts
Looks like this hasn't been updated in awhile.

I'm Chris and I'm from Hamilton, ON. I'm often found in Suck Bang Blow Motorsports lounge.
I ride a '94 RoadKing

·
G'Day Mate
3,715 Posts
G'day, I'm Mark, Originally from Australia but now live in Mississauga, got a 84 & 1/2 Softail & 2006 Streetglide

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello from Everett, Ontario

Just bought an '03 Fat Boy in Boston. Brought it home last week. Is it Spring soon???:)

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
An oldie for sure but i'll chime in..from Ottawa.....:thumbsup

·
Junior Bug Catcher
34 Posts
Southern Ontario... just west of London... anyone wants to go for a ride (weather permitting - spring, summer, fall preferred)... lemme know...
who all is headed to May, Friday the 13th in Dover 2011?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm Rick from Windsor,On. I sold my Victory bobber to buy a 2011 E-Glide Classic. I rode the Dragon's Tail in Tennesse last summer on my bobber and boy was that painfull. I figured it was time for a change. This bike is comfortable! I will be going to Daytona Mar.3rd for bike week and Dover in May...

·
Registered
28 Posts
St.Thomas here names Kevin.Ride an 04 1200 sportster custom.Yes Dover in May is doable...:nod

·
Registered
7 Posts
Central Ontario, Orillia area. New to the site. Riding a 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Classic. Vivid Black Almost 1 month into spring and looking forward to this winter weaher to disappear:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Glenn from Scarborough, Ontario. Riding a 2010 Electra Glide Ultra Classic- Vivid Black.

Riding Club: Provincial & Chapter 1st Officer ACRC Home

·
Fast Lane Crew
438 Posts
From Ottawa and a few of us will be heading to Port Dover. Ride a white 93 Lowboy MTL Edition with Lowboy on the tanks.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts