Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Orange County Choppers a week ago. Quite a place with a lot of bikes on display. I told my wife if I was ever close I'd go and last week I was an hour away so we went and now I can cross that off my bucket list. I would have liked to have gone to the motorcycle museum in Newburgh also but they are only open on weekends. Maybe next time. :):):)

·
Registered
273 Posts
if your ever in north carolina stop by the Wheels through Time Museum in Maggie Valley its a great place with alot of history

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Went to Orange County Choppers a week ago. Quite a place with a lot of bikes on display. I told my wife if I was ever close I'd go and last week I was an hour away so we went and now I can cross that off my bucket list. I would have liked to have gone to the motorcycle museum in Newburgh also but they are only open on weekends. Maybe next time. :):):)
What! No pictures?

·
Registered
934 Posts
I went to the old location. Before they built that million dollar palace. Huge difference. But right down the street from there shop.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Pat, you did take pictures I hope.

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Come on... who looks at 50 to hundred thousand dollar bikes and not find a favorite to take a picture of?
>
It's like saying, I went to the playboy mansion the other day, Tons of insane hotties there, I'll post pictures next week.

·
Registered
84 Posts
On our last trip up there we spent more time at the museum than OCC. So add that to your bucket list, they have probably 150 Indians, and 150 HD in every model year.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I live right near their the wife and I go to the OCC Cafe every so often... The place is Ok... Food is average, it's kind of like a TGI Fridays with dusty bikes all over the place and a gift shop.

·
Registered
529 Posts
If you're ever down towards Birmingham, AL take a side trip to Barber Motorsports Museum as well. Used to go to the AMA races there and spend hours going through the museum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts